Home

Is it worth it?

Pwnzor326

I was interested in getting Jedi Outcast. I saw it at a gamestop for the Xbox used. To bad though it was $25 and I don't know if I wanna spend $25 on a used older game game. I also read that the PC version was better but it is impossible to find without being packaged with the Star Wars Best of the PC compilation which would be great if I already didn't own all those games on the Xbox besides Republic Commando. Is it worth it getting it for that price used and not knowing the condition of the disc?

JO is a great story and the gameplay is fun as well. i wouldn't go spend 25 bones for a used one though. You may be able to find a cheaper one on ebay or amazon rather the get the best of package. just gotta look around. I found an original copy of Dark Forces on amazon for 6 bucks awhile back. just look and see what you can find

I'm 15 and don't really own a credit card so it is hard for me to buy stuff off the internet. It sold out at the Gamestop closest to me anyways.

one word- Parents. if you have the money give it to them and explain that you found a cheaper one.

Archived