Home

That's completely preposterous that I would be too tall. I am simply the appropriate size in the Y range for my pretentious coat-lobbying skills and station in the gondola of life.

Now, sir, I think it is YOU who oppress me and drive me into outrage and psychotic wrath, given your constant botherments and afflictions you assign me with your insistence on the immutability of substances and essences! I suggest that YOU provide reasonable conduct of self and reject the notion that you have a PHD and are doctorated more than the rest of us who have not achieved such a high level of education due to your and the rest of your ilk charging amazing high prices for textbooks, and changing them EVERY SINGLE SEMESTER. I daresay you are a cad and not a gentleman darathy and I propose you return to your antagonistic government house to live out your days in wretched villainy!

That's completely preposterous that I would be too tall. I am simply the appropriate size in the Y range for my pretentious coat-lobbying skills and station in the gondola of life.

Now, sir, I think it is YOU who oppress me and drive me into outrage and psychotic wrath, given your constant botherments and afflictions you assign me with your insistence on the immutability of substances and essences! I suggest that YOU provide reasonable conduct of self and reject the notion that you have a PHD and are doctorated more than the rest of us who have not achieved such a high level of education due to your and the rest of your ilk charging amazing high prices for textbooks, and changing them EVERY SINGLE SEMESTER. I daresay you are a cad and not a gentleman darathy and I propose you return to your antagonistic government house to live out your days in wretched villainy!

Damn, you just put Nathaniel Hawthorne to shame. :D

That is a statement grossly inaccurate. Size Y range-types were shown to be reliant on false predications of genetic variance by Dr. Klausenheimewitz over thirty years ago.

Furthermore, life is a royal barque, not a gondola!

Now, sir, I think it is YOU who oppress me and drive me into outrage and psychotic wrath, given your constant botherments and afflictions you assign me with your insistence on the immutability of substances and essences!

My insistence is simply a restatement of Thomistic truth!

I suggest that YOU provide reasonable conduct of self and reject the notion that you have a PHD and are doctorated more than the rest of us who have not achieved such a high level of education due to your and the rest of your ilk charging amazing high prices for textbooks, and changing them EVERY SINGLE SEMESTER.

Sir, how else may an academic earn a living wage?

I daresay you are a cad and not a gentleman darathy and I propose you return to your antagonistic government house to live out your days in wretched villainy!

And I say that you are a dandy and a clown, sir, devoid of academic interest and trifling with such ideas as take your fancy!

Archived