Home

Model permission

Agent_Katarn00

• 4 weeks later...

What makes you think JKFiles' staff are any more capable of contacting modders than you are?

While it's true that the JKFiles database contains contact details which may not be out in the public, handing those details out would be a violation of FF's Privacy Policy.

if you have his file, there should be a readme file with his email. send an email to him asking for his permission and copy yourself on it and save the email to included in your work. Give it a few weeks and if you havn't heard from him then at least you have proof you tried to get his permission. then continue on with what you are trying to do. if you can't get ahold of the person you still have the proof that you tried to contact him or her. this is just what i've seen on different forums that had the same question. don't take it for gospel. however that is what i would do. : )

thats what i sort of advised agent katarn00 to do,but i think he may try to contact inyri since she is a reviewer over at jk3files.just to clear up any doubts,but yeah its the way to go,i just remember there was a situacion over at jk3files about someone not getting permission for the use of a model and i think it got taken down,the submitter claimed he got permission when he didnt,and the author showed up.but in this case it seems pretty hard to get in touch with darth tempust.

Archived