Home

<K1 Request> Frostmourne

Taak Farst

:lol: Yeah, i myself have never been into the whole WOW thing, beside i'm not really one for MMO's either. :)

The weapon does look impressive, would look amazing IMO in Kotor, but like Inyri said, get a more complete picture of the blade and the chances of someone actually modelling it for you will definately increase. ;)

would it be possible for TSL as well as i dont play K1 much any more as the graphics and weapons in TSl are just better (storys not as good )

but any way i like this idea would love to see it for TSL and k1

so any way heres a personal pic of mine (i do not own it i just like it the best:lol:) also would be cool if you could replicate the blue frost right after the hilt between were the blade and hilt meet consult picture to see what i mean

frostju5.png

would it be possible for TSL as well as i dont play K1 much any more as the graphics and weapons in TSl are just better (storys not as good )

but any way i like this idea would love to see it for TSL and k1

so any way heres a personal pic of mine (i do not own it i just like it the best:lol:) also would be cool if you could replicate the blue frost right after the hilt between were the blade and hilt meet consult picture to see what i mean

frostju5.png

Thank you very much for providing picture - I couldn't find a full one for some reason.

@Gargoyle King - You are from mancunian Manchester? Me too! UNITEDDDDD UNITEDDD

• 2 weeks later...

Archived