Home

Down to final Holocron

Hawwi Joshe

So I've been down to finding my last holocron on the Death Star for around 3 days now. I have been using this guide and up till this point it had been working great.

I currently have ALL the crystals (both power and color) and after looking at the guide, I realize there are only two that I can't seem to understand or remember if I've gotten. I believe I've checked these places, but maybe the guide is lacking some kind of additional info that I need to know in order to find this final holocron.

Anyway, one of these two I seem to think I'm missing, 8 and 13 (although #11 seems suspicious to me as well, but I can not find that holocron at it's instructed location, so I'm assuming I have it).

If anyone can add any additional advice to what I need to do or doing wrong, the advice/help would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise, I'm thinking it may be a glitch to where one of these holocrons ended up disappearing when I went to play through the second time.

I've managed to get 32 of the 47 achievements. Do you know what the "Secret" achievement happens to be? It's listed as the last achievement if you look at it through your gaming profile.

Also, is there anyway to replay the prologue level as Vader on Kashyyyk WITHOUT starting a new game?

Yoo must start a new game to play as Vader, the secrets could be light/dark side ending or the kill 12 stormtroopers as Vader(Worst Day Shift)

Sadly, that's what I figured. That should definately be a replayable mission WITHOUT having to start a new game.

I bet the Secret achievement is the Worst Day Shift one being that I've beaten the game for both endings.

i got a major question, im down to my last Holocron in the Sarlacc pit thats hanging in the middle of the room and i have NO ****ing idea how to get it any hints?

And to answer your question Spartan, if you have this for the 360 anyway, you need to hit A,A, LB, and then B. This will help give you an extra little push to your dart and if aimed correctly will allow you to get the holocron your after.

Also, if you miss it... Pause immediately and exit the game. Then go to continue game and try again, once you fall through the center of the floor there is an automatic save meaning you have to start the mission all over again to have another try at getting the holocron.

Archived