Home

Force Unleashed - The Movie

I don't really see how TFU is the "next chapter". It doesn't really explain much of anything in the movies except where the Rebellion came from, and that's not very relevant to the movies. In the end, I don't think it matters whether it is the "next chapter" or not.

Personally, I'd love to see a movie of it, 'cuz it's about the only way my parents and friends are going to know or even care about the story.

Of course, they'd have to change the title.

But the thing I'd like to see much more than a Force Unleashed movie is a third trilogy. :xp: Oh, well, chances are neither one's a happening thing...

Well, Sam Witwer did say he'd be interested in some cameos in the forthcoming live action series as Starkiller, a not to feeble chance to see him since Starkiller is modeled after him and the time frame for the tv series is between ROTS and ANH, but this is as long as it will get to a TFU movie, Starkiller in the background among the bystanders passing by while on a mission for Vader.

The people in Hollywood should not do a movie if its going to be crappy (they do a lot anyways) and ruin a good game many people like, just like they did with DOOM.

But I doubt Lucas would allow another SW movie to be made, unless its an animated film, as LOTF mentioned

TFU I don't think, was created to carry on the saga.

Agreed. I believe it was a capitalisation on the interest in the time between Eps. III and IV.

KotOR, in my view, is the most original Star Wars games franchise about at the minute. Partially because it is writing completely new chapters of canon as it goes.

And I don't believe a TFU movie would be a worthy addition to the saga. As I wrote above, mainly because it is now an explored area, and there is little, it seems, that could be added.

• 2 weeks later...

How, using Windows Movie Maker?

I think that the story is worthy of a small animated film as well. I mean, c'mon, there already are a comic, a book, the game, figures... Besides, IMHO it was way better then the animated Clone Wars movie (even if that was not that bad).

Archived