Home

New poll ! Multiplayer or singleplayer ?

Paragon_Leon

Play multi or single first ??  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Play multi or single first ??

• Why, multiplayer of course !
    • I'll play singleplayer first...

It's not so much I think I'm good, but if you couldn't tell, Kvan, I like to have fun. What better way to have fun then to jump online and figure out the game with somebody else. We'll both be just as lost as the other, and you have alot of laughs when you both do things you didn't mean to do or find out the particulars of a unit the HARD WAY :D as you go along. I tell you what it's a riot, and you make friends and allies quick that way. you should really try it!

Knowing my luck id end up against someone who turned out to be an expert and has done nothing but play the game since they got it.

Worf

Guest Tie Guy

Yes, the missions have a way of easing you into the game, not just forcing you to figure it out.

My vote, goes to SP.

Originally posted by Compa_Mighty

Single player, I'll probably play MP with my uncle or some friends, but just eventually.

I'll play you when it comes out! I'm really a bad player!

Originally posted by Compa_Mighty

Of course Kvan, I'm bad too!!! It will be a close game. LOL

CLose... but bad :D

:D Oh yeah!

Hey who voted for the other multiplayer? Was it you Worf?

Of course single player. Even though I play AOK there are probably some unique features that I'll have to get used to. Most likely the speed. MRFixit said the gameplay is faster than AOK. Then the fact that you have to build those power sources. Of course getting used to all the ranged fighting that goes on. Only melee units I see are the jedi. Can't wait. (Four months is still a long time. :(

Archived