Home

EndWar

Rogue15

I'm kind of interested in this game, i'm a fan of the tom clancy games (not so much the rainbow six titles, but i have all the ghost recon and splinter cell titles on the xbox/360) and am wondering if this is worth getting for the voice recognition stuff. the commercial for it looks pretty cool.

well i bought it on amazon NEW for $40. good deal, hoping it gets here so i can play it after i get back from my hunting trip. i just need to get the bluetooth headset....from what i've been reading it's really good, 4/5 stars or 8/9 is pretty good score i would say for a console rts. it sounds awesome on xbox live too.

looking online for deals is the best way to go...the game is $60 in the store. also, bestbuy.com has a deal $90 for the wireless headset and game...not too bad i guess, considering the wireless headset msrps for $60 alone, that's a savings of roughly $30 if you'd buy the game for $60 and the headset for $60.

Real-Time Strategy games aren't really my thing anymore, though.

Same here. Originally, I thought that it would be something a lot different, but them I figured out that it was a Real Time Strategy game and was immediately not really interested in it. I prefer different genres...

i haven't played an RTS in a long time, the thing that made me want this one was the fact i liked the strategy/tactical part of GRAW 2 (commanding my soldiers on where to go, and what stance to take assault/recon and utilizing the overhead tactical map), this most likely has the same "feel" to it, but more advanced, and with voice command, it will rock. i was looking at the online and it seems like an MMO in a way. very cool. not sure what faction i'm going to go as, probably JSF, cause they get the ghosts...

i just need to get the bluetooth headset....from what i've been reading it's really good
If you're talking about the official Sony Playstation headset, then I can tell you yes it's really good, especially with games that support it's HQ mode. The SOCOM Bundle is the best deal for the headset, $60 for the game and the headset together, SOCOM by itself is $40 because it is online multi-player only. Anyway, yea the Official Bluetooth headset works very well, you can tell the difference when listening to people that have one, versus people that have regular bluetooth headsets.

i have the xbox 360, and was referring to the game. :)
My bad :) thought you were talking Sony with the whole Bluetooth thing since Bluetooth was one of Sony's selling points, plus I thought that X360's came with mic's so you wouldn't need one... meh shows how much I know about 360's, just ignore me ;)

Archived