Home

The Devil Within

Wow, BFA...

Kreia's dialogue was so perfect for her that I could hear it in my head. Hooray for the darkside! I agree, it ended on a the perfect note.

I was about to go nominate you for best short fic, but then I realized you finished in 2009. :( Oh, well...next year I suppose. Until then, I guess this will have to do.

~HOP

Thanks CQ, and HoP. Thats means a WHOLE lot. Really :D

Anyways. I want to see what you all think of this before I put it into a finished thread.

What should be different, is there anything I need to elaborate on? Is there not enough detail? Structure? What?

I really like this story and want to be the best it can be before I re-post. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated :)

(chokes on tea) What!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I MISSED THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!! :eek:

I loved it! Kreia's dialogue was exquisite! :xp: And I like cliche'!

But...but...but...there's not gonna be any more?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! To quote someone...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

I just read all of this today. Very, very, VERY good!!! :D :D :D I absolutely love your Exile, all the way down to his name. ("Jonas" = awesome) As for the story itself, my favorite part had to be the first. All that delicious darkness! :dev7: I loved Jonas' and Visas' interaction in the second part; very sweet. In the final part, however, Kreia's dialogue struck me as being too light-hearted for that scene. It hit a note of humor when I'm not sure it was intended.

A comment on grammar: in dialogue, when you have just a single line all by its onesies, with no tags or anything... i.e.:

"And you were unlike any student of mine,"

Always end the sentence with a period, not a comma. Commas should be used only when the sentence is followed by a tag, such as "Kreia said."

All in all, excellent work! :thumbsup:

Thanks people for all your comments. Yes, that was the end of this story. No more to be continued on from it :) I'm glad you all liked it however :D

@Em: Cheers for that. I wasn't sure about that. Grammer seems to be my achille's heel :xp:

I'll go back to that conversation and see in making it a tad more somber. It wasn't meant to be humorous somewhat, more ironic, but yeah. Thanks for pointing that out.

And, lol, I'm so glad you like dit. I LOVE writing DS fics, lol. Makes it more interesting than LS ones I think.

Anyways. Thanks again! :D:D:D

Archived