Home

Assajj Ventress and her Lightsabers

ZimmMaster

I would appreciate and Asajj Ventress head and clothes plus her curved hilted lightsabers. However if it is too much trouble get rid of the clothes. If you want to know what she, her clothes, or her lightsabers look like, just let me know. Oh, for the lightsabers. I want the lightsabers from the new Star Wars Clone Wars movie series. Picture Below. Sorry it is so big. I can't resize it without it going all blurry and the quality diminishing.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
3asajj.jpg

EDIT: Hid the image.

EDIT2: My computer crashed about an hour ago and I only just realized the my KOTOR 1 does not work anymore, so until I get a new KOTOR 1, I am going to have to make my request for TSL. 'Cause a K1 mod will do me no good at the moment.

I would appreciate and Asajj Ventress head and clothes plus her curved hilted lightsabers. However if it is too much trouble get rid of the clothes. If you want to know what she, her clothes, or her lightsabers look like, just let me know. Oh, for the lightsabers. I want the lightsabers from the new Star Wars Clone Wars movie series. Picture Below. Sorry it is so big. I can't resize it without it going all blurry and the quality diminishing.

<snip>

Could've used the hidden tag... [ hidden ]image here[ /hidden ] without the spaces...

Anyways, Red Rob has a pretty good skin of Asaaj, and svösh made an Assaj saber. (not yet released tho. you'll have to wait)

And getting her clothing right would take a while...

Could've used the hidden tag... [ hidden ]image here[ /hidden ] without the spaces...

Is this what you meant?

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
3asajj.jpg

I'll have to try that.

svösh made an Assaj saber. (not yet released tho. you'll have to wait)

Does he have a [WIP] thread for this?

Like I said if it is too much trouble forget the clothing.

Didn't mjpb3 make an Assajj Ventress mod that included both Ventress and her sabers?

I don't think the sabers are what you wan't though, i do remember that there where both single sabers and a double saber.

I did find that. Thanks for suggestion though, I appreciate it.

Anyways, Red Rob has a pretty good skin of Asaaj, and svösh made an Assaj saber. (not yet released tho. you'll have to wait)

Like I said if it is too much trouble forget the clothing.

Thanks for posting my mod's link Trigger :), 'cause I think that my existing mod has most of what is being asked for.

@ZimmMaster, I have been working on some clothes for a while, and let me tell you, they've been a LOT of trouble. I mean, I've gotten pretty good at editing existing models, but this one has been different. I tried to get rid of the cape and hood from Revan's cutscene model, but that hood has too many vertices :(. I'll still keep picking at it in the New Year, so keep your fingers crossed, and please be patient :).

Didn't mjpb3 make an Assajj Ventress mod that included both Ventress and her sabers?

I don't think the sabers are what you wan't though, i do remember that there where both single sabers and a double saber.

Yeah DP, the saber hilts by mjpb3 were based more on the 2D animated style. I certainly like the new ones that Svosh is working on, 'cause they're based on the new 3D Clone Wars. It'll be nice when they're available.

@ZimmMaster, I have been working on some clothes for a while, and let me tell you, they've been a LOT of trouble. I mean, I've gotten pretty good at editing existing models, but this one has been different. I tried to get rid of the cape and hood from Revan's cutscene model, but that hood has too many vertices :(. I'll still keep picking at it in the New Year, so keep your fingers crossed, and please be patient :).

If it is easier you might want to make the skin-tight outfit Asajj wears when you see her in episode 9 of the new Star Wars Clone Wars on Cartoon Network. If you want to see the outfit quickly click here and click on Full Episode 10: Lair of Grievous in the lower right corner. Once you've click it should show a small video are with the episodes shown on TV at the bottom click on Full Episode 9: Cloak of Darkness, once there, on the right side of the screen you should see a scene selector, click on the third scene and bear through the stupid commercial and voila you see Ventress getting ready to strike down master Luminara Unduli in the skin-tight outfit I suggested might be easier to make earlier.

Just a reminder that you are meant to check and search TUCE before making requests ;) -- j7

Thanks for the reminder johnathan7, I'll keep that in mind. By the way, I sent you a pm asking a question, with the first time I sent it, it did not go through, but the second time it went through OK. If you would not mind checking to see if there is anything wrong with the PM system itself or if it is just me.

Archived