Home

FireFox vs. Internet Explorer pics

ZimmMaster

Which is a better web browser?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which is a better web browser?

• FireFox
    • Internet Explorer

I want to find a good FireFox vs. IE pic. If you could post one here that would be great. My favorite one is this one which I am currently using as a background. But since it is a fairly large image, I'm putting a hidden tag on it. For you noobies, just click on the "Show Spoiler" button to see the pic.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Firefox_vs_IExplorer_by_spirit_warri0r.jpg

If you can find a better one, want to comment on mine feel, or want a copy of this pic free to post and I'll respond as soon as I can. If you vote in my poll, feel free to say which one you voted for. Me, I personally prefer FireFox, but that is just me. Enjoy everyone.

becaust "spirit warri0r" stole the artwork of the company that made the game that wallpaper is based off of.

also it even says it's from the game blood magic on the bottom

Wow, ZimmMaster. Way to pay attention.

_EW_

Well, my sight is really crappy and I can't read small print. I do see something at the bottom and after I zoomed in on it I did notice the type on the bottom left. But I also see that it was hosted at gamewallpapers.com by JTLnet.com in the bottom right. Funny thing is though, I did not download the wallpaper from there. I downloaded it off of CrystalXP.net (or was it ThemeXP.org). I'll have to be more cautious in the future.

You probably should have noticed that there were no IE or Firefox logos anywhere in the pic.

_EW_

That is true too. I assumed that the red and blue eyes on the figures indicated Firefox vs IE. Since red is usually used in Firefox and blue is usually used with IE.

Archived