Home

Star Wars: Battle of the Dark Jedi

"Don't worry Lyna, I've got the Mynock up and running. We'll be there soon."

Tears ran down Lyna's face. Her spirit hovered everywhere, looking for a way to get back to reality. "Thanks, Cade. But when you get here... It might not be a pretty sight. I made some new friends... but I'm saying, you're not gonna like it when you see... me."

Back with Karayan, he, TK, and Zeb ran away with the body of Lyna. Finally, they came to the Sith cult leader's ship. "We'll stay here until that thing is... AH!" Karayan felt the dark presence trying to overwhelm him. But by using the Dark Side, he fought back with all his might.

"Get Honso on the ship. Now!" Karayan staggered up, closing the entrance they came in. He wasn't the type to help though. He wanted to take everything that belonged to Skywalker. Even Lyna. He narrowed his eyebrows, and looked down at Krayt's holocron. When he get on the ship, he'll use it to figure out what the dark source was earlier.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zeb didn't really like the feeling of the situation is was now in. He looked around the ship, wondering how things had gone from being small chance of living to, living just isn't going to happen. Zeb leaned against the wall and slid to the floor sighing.

"What happened to that easy life I've been looking for" he whispered to himself.

He looked over at TK still holding on to Lyna's body. Slowly Zeb crawled over to them and he placed his hand on Lyna's head and whispered to her "Hey, little Jedi Princess. If you don't wake up soon, I think Mr. Stormtrooper may get some funny thoughts."

Zeb was hoping that what ever had taken a hold of her, that she would be strong enough to defeat, and come back to her senses.

(Hey...Don't I get to go to Korriban?)

Atrila had finally managed to get to where she had last seem Master Skywalker only to find that he wasn't there anymore.

I finally manage to find information on the threat we face and now I can't find them. This is the worst of luck

Atrila eyes were suddenly drawn up to a ship taking off from the nearby starport.

They're onboard...and they're leaving without me.

Nihilus true form stood defiantly atop the apartment complex, peering across the landscape, seeking something . . . someone. His black eyes siezed the image he had almost forgotten. The young-old Jedi . . . .

His time had come. Nihilus, still in his Zabrak guise, leapt from the building top, drawing a vibroblade and landing behind the Jedi. He thrust his blade forward, directly at the targets back . . .

--------------------------------------------------------------------

((Skywalker, remember how Palpatine made a clone of himself? That was the reason I chose him as the possible back-from-the-dead figure ^^))

The image of Sidious sniggered at her, then it burst into laughter. He drew back the saber, de-igniting it and struck forward with a powerful blast of lightning, scarring her spirit, rendering her soul. Then . . . everything became twisted, distorted. As if a illusion. The only force signature besides Lyna and her companions was Darth Krayt's . . . not her opponent.

Ohesiu felt a sting in his back, as he looked down slowly he saw his body pierced by a simple vibroblade. He grinned slightly realizing how foolish his death was, but he did not fight its embrace. He had lived for so long with the pain inside, the loss he felt. If what ever killed him wanted his death that badly, then he wanted it more.

There in the distance he saw her, the one he lost so long ago, holding out her arms to him. He reached out towards her, tears streaming from his face with joy. Then his arms fell to his side, his body lifeless, and empty shell of what was. Laying next to him was the data pad that contained the information of the last mission he did for the Jedi Order, the very mission that took everything.

" . . . Everything save your life, think yourself lucky jedi . . ." The Zabrak leant forward and spoke gently "Remember your merciful demise. . . go now to the peace of the void . . ." The body dropped, lifelessly spasming for a few seconds before ceasing. He was not evil, not as he percieved it. He was simply making himself stronger and allowing others to leave this wretched part of hell.

Nihilus the Hungerer, Bestower of Mercy.

Gerris looked at the Cathar and chuckled as the ship went off.

"Well, you're friends are interesting, are they not?"

He prepped one of his wrist-launchers and waited. He didn't know whether this was the end of the line, or just the beginning. He wouldn't be caught off guard either way.

He then decided what to do.

He tapped the Jedi on the shoulder and motioned for her to follow.

"Come along, I think I may have the remedy for your situation."

Gerris began walking towards the nearby space port.

((Oh yeah! I get it. Hey, Admiral_Thrawn? You wouldn't mind if Lyna got back to the real world unconscious, still in her spirit form, would you? I mean, everyone who's human can see her, but I want her to get back to the real world on Korriban when she wakes up again.))

Lyna's spirit screamed in agony when Force lightning was hit upon her. Although she could've blocked it easily, the shock was too much. When the torture was finished, the spirit of Lyna fell on the floor, badly hurt.

Lying still on the floor, she tried her best to get back up and fight. But the young spirit woman was too weak and hurt to get back up. Her only hope was for Cade to come rescue her, and for her to get back into her body and the real world...

(Meanwhile)

"Hey, little Jedi Princess. If you don't wake up soon, I think Mr. Stormtrooper may get some funny thoughts."

The body of Lyna laid motionless on the floor of Karayan's ship. Her eyes were open and still grey, not even closing and opening.

As her body laid on the floor without her soul, Karayan went to his room on the ship, and began to activate the holocron of Krayt.

((Chevron will you ever read my posts?! Geez, this is just becoming irritating now. You know if this carries on I'd rather be a minor roll rather than the main atagonist. If anyone wants to play Nihilus go for it, I'll think up another guy later. And Skywalker, its up to you. I don't mind. Anyways im gonna make a new character in case someone does take this annoying job off my hands. I mean it was fun at first but no one will ever read my posts even after I berrate them a thousand times.))

((Okay now thats the final line. Im not playing Nihilus anymore, sorry but this is ridiculous. Skywalker, sorry to be a pain but I'd rather not play a main role in the plotline, especially seeing how everyone somehow manages to not read my posts, yet read everything else. I've got a new character app and anyone is welcome to play as Nihilus.))

((@ Admiral_Thrawn: Well... the whole main thing for this RP is that a Sith cult, which Karayan is leading, is trying to revive Darth Krayt. Nihilus had nothing to do with the RP. Only the Sith cult trying to revive Krayt did. That's why everyone's confused. I'm gonna figure out a way to end the Nihilus thing though, so we can stick with the main portion of the RP again.

@ Chevron 7 locke: CQ's character is now with Atrila, heading to the space port, waiting for Cade's Mynock to pick them up so they can go to Korriban and rescue Lyna. 'Kay?

Everyone, I'm really sorry for the confusion. I hope this clear things up. This is what I mean when I say no one should be more powerful than other player's characters. That's God-modding. Now... back with the RP.))

"You do realize you forgot Atrila and that hunter right?"

"Crap! I'll meet them at the space port" replied Cade.

Cade circled the Mynock around and head towards the spaceport. Within seconds the Mynock touched down at the spaceport. Cade opened the ramp and waited for the Hunter and Atrila.

---------------------------------------------------------------

TK looked around the ship with Lyna in his arms. The stormtrooper began to walk around the ship in search of some type of bed. After a few minutes he finally found one. He placed Lyna on the bed and stood there for a second.

"Something's not right here," TK said to himself quietly.

TK picked her up again and placed her on the floor. He pulled the blankets off and put her back on. TK put the blankets back on her and smiled. He then found a chair and decided to wait for her to get up...if she got up. TK moved his head closer to hers and whispered into her ear.

"Don't worry, I'll be right here when you wake up."

Zeb followed TK around the ship and watched as he placed Lyna on the bed picked her up and placed her back down. Zeb thought this stormtrooper was an odd one but entertaining. Then all of a sudden Zeb got a funny feeling in the pit of his stomach. Silently he walked over to TK and tapped his shoulder.

"Hey buddy, I got a ship not to far from here. And trusting that Karayan guy, well i wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. So how about we take our Jedi Princess and high tail our little astro butts out of here."

He wasn't sure why he was showing concern for people he didn't really know, could of been something stuck with him that his parents had taught him. Zeb just hoped that in the end it wouldn't mean he would be giving up his life.

"Hey buddy, I got a ship not to far from here. And trusting that Karayan guy, well i wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. So how about we take our Jedi Princess and high tail our little astro butts out of here."

TK thought about this for a second and knew this guy was right. TK picked Lyna up once again.

"You're right, please lead the way." TK said with a serious tone.

Gerris eyed Skywalker's ship as it came into view at the spaceport.

"Grr, and I wanted my own ship...well, your friend's will have to do."

Gerris prepped his grappling hook, he found walking up a ramp too boring, he had to do something exciting with all this....excitement. Even if it was life-threatening.

He aimed the grappling hook carefully.

Zeb pressed his finger to his lips, telling TK to be silent. Quietly Zeb made his way to the cargo door and opened it. He lept down over the side landing softly upon his feet, quickly he looked around and saw no sign of the Sidius. Zeb stayed low though, not wanting to be seen, or heard for that matter.

He came up along the side of his vessel Falling Star, gently he glided his fingers across the smooth metal edge of the ship. He opened the Cargo bay door and signaled for TK to enter with Lyna.

Back on Korriban, Lyna's spirit was still there, lying on the ground. But once she opened her blindfolded eyes again, she was back into reality. Suddenly, she remembered Zeb and TK, along with the Sith cultist leader Karayan. The spirit woman floated carefully in the air, glancing around. Then she felt the presence of her friends on Karayan's hidden ship.

When Lyna hovered at the hidden cave of the ship and inside it, she could see that Zeb and TK were leaving Karayan's ship and towards Zeb's ship. The young woman smiled. "Finally. I can get back inside my body!" With full speed, the spirit of Lyna shot into the body of herself.

Suddenly, the mortal Lyna that was in TK's arms gasped, her eyes turning from grey to blue again. She looked up at TK and Zeb. "W-w-what happened? What's going on?"

(Meanwhile)

"All is going as planned, my lord," Karayan said, bowing before the holocron of Krayt. "With Skywalker coming for Lyna's rescue, you will be revived when I take Skywalker and his friends to your tomb. So that you may take your revenge."

The image of Krayt smiled. "Good. Good! With me being resurrected, I shall make the Galaxy tremble before me! All that betrayed and opposed me... shall fall!"

Karayan smiled coldly. "As you will, my lord."

Meanwhile . . . on Kashyyk.

----

The Tradoshan was slow in his movements, taking great strides and carefully monitoring the surrounding region. This one carried a Shock Rifle, easily capable of blasting off a limb within a single shot. Sev was waiting in the branches above the walkway, surrounded by foliage. He twitched slightly as he watched the Tradoshan advance even more slowly. Sev quickly read the look of fear off his targets face.

The Tradoshan realized his error and swiftly corrected his expression, attempting to conceal something. Sev tapped his visor, switching to heat-vision. He looked to the small alcove, dug into the side of the trench the Tradoshan was patrolling through. Instantly he picked up two heat signatures and his keen eyesight spotted a small gunpoint poke a hole into the soft mud. So, this one was bait . . .

He quickly moved east, abandoning the branch over the trench, instead trying to get a better view of his would-be killers. He quickly drew his assault rifle, placing his sniper in the left hand. With a killer shot, he smashed into the dirt, creating a small cloud of dust and dirt. He had approximately two seconds to kill the patroller, then he could finish these lizards. He dropped the Tradoshan within seconds, then switched his visor to tactical mode. It seemed the Tradoshan's were desperate, as a entire platoon of them emerged from the vegetation. Everywhere lizards were bursting from their concealment, all intent upon killing this lone Commando. Within seconds one of them found Sev and aimed a rifle at his back. Sev slowly placed his rifle on the ground and rolled a flashbang towards the Tradoshan. He then feigned surrender, quickly followed by him looking away. The flash blinded the lizard and Sev took the opening, plunging his wrist-adorned blade into the lizards throat.

But his victory would be short lived, as his victims death cries brought the attention of more Tradoshans. Three of them approached him, weapons raised. As skilled as he was, he could not fight such odds with just a blade. Fortunately he didnt have to. He pointed to behind the Tradoshans, giving them the only warning they'd ever recieve. One looked and seeing the threat, hit the floor. The others looked at him in puzzlement and whirled on their heels. A Wookie on a vine smashed into one, leaving the other awestruck at such a random occurance. Sev leapt forward, jabbing the blade into his opponents back.

Sev took up his rifle and joined in the sudden-battle, as many Wookies leapt at the Tradoshans, tearing them to pieces with their hands or blasting them with their crossbows. After a few minutes the Tradoshan survivors had formed a small circle in the trench, directly next to the enterance ramp. Immediately the Wookies surrounded them, with Sev covering them with sniper fire. The Tradoshans whimpered, in utter fear of such great creatures. Without warning one of the slaver ships burst down from the treeline, unleashing a volley of laser fire upon the Wookies, ripping through their ranks.

Though the surprise attack cought them off guard, they were far from defeated. The ship descended, right next to the surrounded Tradoshans. As soon as the boarding ramp touched the ground the Tradoshans broke off and fled into their vessel. In their hasty retreat many were shot or tripped, causing the Wookies to dive upon them and rip them to pieces. Sev aimed carefully at the cockpit, hoping to bring their escape craft down. Then, he had the perfect shot. He pulled the trigger, but there was no satisfying click. His rifle had jammed right when he needed it most. The ship rose above the treeline and the sound of a hyperdrive warming up gave away their foes swift retreat.

The Wookies once again thanked Sev for his help, then departed to their tree-top cities. He returned to his home, a small cave in a coastal cliff-face and then removed his armor. Sev was tired by the ordeal, something rare for him, but it happened. After fixing up his armor and retuning his blaster he left them by the rack and then went into his quarters.

Zeb was following TK up the cargo ramp when he heard "W-w-what happened? What's going on?"

Zeb looked over TK's shoulder at the now awake Jedi in his arms. He smiled at Lyna not really sure what to tell her. He thought about making some kind of ridiculous remark but he considered the situation they were in and went for something else.

He clasped his hand down on TK's shoulder saying "well if you can get buddy here to put you down, so we can talk and walk that be wonderful. Because right now, talking and walking is whats going to keep us from seeing the after life."

Zeb walked passed TK and Lyna pulling out his communicator "I-6 you better still be in that cockpit. Set a course to Paradise, you know what I'm talking about"

Over the communicator could be heard "Yes, yes I know."

Archived