Home

The Lost Ones - A KOTOR Storyline Expansion Mod

Lord of Hunger

Here we go I have a quick update for a lot of things here and also some new pictures of a new planet.

Here is my update to the title (not asked by yat to do this but I thought it would be easy so…) :

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
title.jpg

Here is my fixed recolor of yats concept art (I just touched up the coloring around the edges) :

Show spoiler
lost_ones_edit.jpg

Here is the beta of our Trilaras head (still working on making it look perfect ) :

Show spoiler
trefus.jpg

Here are some beta pics of Tentanus (by no means what it will look like in the end but it’s a start):

Show spoiler
2_11.jpg
Show spoiler
1_33.jpg
Show spoiler
3_9.jpg

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here we go I have a quick update for a lot of things here and also some new pictures of a new planet.

Here is my update to the title (not asked by yat to do this but I thought it would be easy so…) :

Show spoiler
title.jpg

Here is my fixed recolor of yats concept art (I just touched up the coloring around the edges) :

Show spoiler
lost_ones_edit.jpg

Here is the beta of our Trilaras head (still working on making it look perfect ) :

Show spoiler
trefus.jpg

Here are some beta pics of Tentanus (by no means what it will look like in the end but it’s a start):

Show spoiler
2_11.jpg
Show spoiler
1_33.jpg
Show spoiler
3_9.jpg

Well done guys! This is great stuff. I just updated the original post with your stuff.

I love Yat's concept art and your recolor.

Interesting what you have for Trilaras. Hopefully we can get the horns to work soon.

thanks for updating for me demo i really appreciate it,

@LOH: thanks but i was more pleased with the drawn version

@DM: trilaras looks better now than he did before to be sure, all he needs now is his horns

thanks to all who continue to follow our progress, and/or contributes

• 2 weeks later...

Well, here goes nothing.

Yat wanted me to post about something that he forced wanted me to make for him. He decided that he wanted a custom area, and I'm just going to post about what I have for him so far.

Show spoiler
aream.png

The idea is a hallway with marble pillars, and a big room with a pedestal for a holocron, a domed roof (ie. Jefferson Memorial), and their emblem (which I courteously made for them as well)

you've been a great help trigger, i really appreciate your help in this production, without you we would end up without both rothions scar and the altar chamber, great work i must say

and i feel i must say voice actors are becoming very rare lately and i hope we can get the six we still need found before summer vacation starts at the least, dont forget if you want to audition please follow our thread at voice acting alliance

Once again, Yat has me doing more work. After being sent the files, I got to work on the Trinity skin. Despite his protests, I not only did the brown-haired version, but I also made a blond-y, to see which was better. My Blond head is still being worked on, so I'll post that later. Although, I do have the brunette version done.

Show spoiler
Trin-Brown.png

UPDATE: We have Ardolis. Credit goes to lorddarth22.

This leaves six roles left. Again, here is the link: http://voiceactingalliance.com/board/showthread.php?t=42040

It will now be added to the original post here on Holowan. Please, we do need Voice Actors.

Um, Lord? What about me? I haven't even been told if I'm acting for this or not...

BTW, I'm Church, I just got my username changed.

Well, my goal is to get this done before summer ends and hopefully i can meet that goal depending on both the need for voice actors and me creating a few custom modeled weapons.

Ill try to get them done and render them soon, the only problem i will have will probably be the UVW mapping, thanks to all who continue to follow/support our progress on this project and if we cannot get the mod done by summers end then i will have to perhaps cut some parts out to conserve time, id hate to rush but i would like to get our teams first expansion out soon. more updates to come.

Update! The role of Talias has been filled by Juansaman. Thank you, Juan!

A couple of modifications:

-Talias will now be a Twi'lek speaking basic (Juansaman's VOs).

-Shiloth will also no longer be human. We are not sure yet as to what species we wish to make him, but now he will no longer need human VOs. This means that his part is no longer open until further notice.

Also, we are planning a teaser video soon.

Hey guys, few updates for you, we have decided to push back the MAJOR part of production back a while in order to help organize the team better i will still post some small updates here and there within the next few weeks or so but until we get the other WIPs finished there shouldnt be too many updates otherwise here is a skin for the "edge of oblivion" rothions lightsaber submitted by Mr_Shadow, thanks alot Mr_Shadow http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/9697/saberq.jpg thanks for following our progress, more small updates soon

Clarification: Progress on this mod will not halt in the slightest, we will still be constantly seeking out VOs and working on the various parts of the project. However, more of our attention will be focused on the Space Station mod (the platform for many of Team Hssiss' mods), some other mods by our lead modeler TriggerGod, and Canderous' Glory (which has been thoroughly revised and is progressing along quite well).

At this point we still need Rothion, Lossarian, Rhavarion, and Treyfus auditions. See our thread on VAA for more info.

Archived