Home

I wanna be the guy

DeadYorick

Occasionally people ask me what my favorite game is. However very rarely do people ask me what the hardest game I have ever played is

Most people would say something like Guitar Hero or Halo being their hardest game. But mine is I wanna be the guy

http://kayin.pyoko.org/iwbtg/

This is a very insanely hard game. Basically you are just this very, very small sprite and you have to maneuver through levels. Everything will kill you with just one hit so you have to keep reloading saves. Very very frustrating and an insanely difficult 2d game

Any thoughts?

Wow... this thing is freaking hard!

I managed to make it past the apples, but the clouds are insane. It probably doesn't help that my skills have diminished since games aren't as hard as they used to be back in the day. Ninja Turtles on the NES, anyone?

It's pretty addicting, though. If I wasn't so tired, I would keep playing...

Mike Tysons Punch Out!

Mike Tyson is one of the hardest boss fights you'll ever do in your life, and beating him is such a reward, his uppercuts can knock you out in one ounch! it is a NES game though, just so you know.

Actually Mike Tyson is a boss in I wanna be the guy. Boss battles themselves are a mixture of puzzles and pure combat as they are always far larger and far more powerful then you are. So you have to use both strategy and a lot of determination to kill them

Actually Mike Tyson is a boss in I wanna be the guy. Boss battles themselves are a mixture of puzzles and pure combat as they are always far larger and far more powerful then you are. So you have to use both strategy and a lot of determination to kill them

Yeah, but I wasn't talking about Mike Tyson in IWBTG.

Anyways, I'm downloding the game now, I'll give it a try later

Archived