Home

Telos Billboard mod IV

Canderis

Back in the day of PCGM there was a mod called "Telos Billboard I-III" using screenshots of the time's best mods. Well since lots of new mods have been made for KotOR and TSL I decided to make a new version. So far BOS:SR's poster will be included. I am asking permission to make a poster for the Sleheyron Restoration. I need to find some other mods that are being made/ already released to get permission to make a poster for. Any ideas?

You'd be better off posting shots of custom skins and the like, not bugfix mods.

Maybe ask Drewton if you can post some shots of his K1 Revan robes. That Photoshoped screenshot with the blurred background would make for a nice billboard. There's also WindraSkywalker's armoured Nihilus robes. Maybe one of the various Darth Talon skins for K1 or TSL. Prime's Stormtrooper/Clone armour mods. Some of NiuHaka's head skins (wound in the force etc.). There are also a gazillion saber hilt mods to chose from.

UPDATE: Well the news is that I've gotten permission to use screen shots from Sithspector's Sleheryon restoration, Trex's TJM mod, DSTONEY642000's M4-78, and Silveredge9's Brotherhood of Shadows Solomon's Revenge. Im waiting for a reply from Deathdisco to use some from his Jedi Temple mod. In other news, I am making a billboard model to place randomly in KotOR so there is going to be a k1 version too! (well if I can get it mapped)

Couldn't some of these billboards also be placed on Manaan?

And what about Dreshdae?

As I said, all around, but first i need to get the billboard mapped (which I cant do). so if anyone wants to volunteer to map it this mod would get done MUCH faster.

Archived