Home

The Battle of Telos

jinger

Here goes part two of what I made of that little scene on the Sojourn with Carth leading the Republic fleet into battle against the Sith. There's also

showing what this is all about. It's an earlier version, but you can see the ships, and what the intro looks like. Carth walks into the bridge of his flagship, an animated camera follows him to a scenario we never actually saw: there's Telos out there, and the Sith warship they speak of. I also added some of those ships we see in the intro bink, so you can now see through the windows some Republic fighters and one of those Blockade Runners, as well as other lesser Sith warships on the other side.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
97420_3.jpg
As you may have noticed, outer space was not all around the ship, so I fixed that too. Those officers weren't placed correctly, you can tell by looking at that old woman, who wasn't even supposed to be an old woman. That's supposed to be the Weapons Officer, who's got the voice of a big guy. There was really much room for improvement in this scene, I hope you like what I did with it. I also made three new models for the crew.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
BattleofTelos04.jpg

Would it be possible to add some sort of animated skybox? The ships look good, just a little stationary. Having just the stars move behind them (to give the shot a moving frame of reference to give the illusion that the ships are moving) would be enough...

Other than that, I really love these little mods that subtly tweak the game to something better. Well done.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived