Home

Bodies Stay

SpaceAlex

Here is the K1 version of the mod, for those who are interested.

From the Readme:

AUTHORS: SpaceAlex and jonathan7

EMAIL: contact via release thread at http://www.lucasforums.com- KotOR section

NAME: Bodies Stay (for K1)

VERSION: 1.0

CREDITS: Fred Tetra, stoffe

FILENAME: Bodies_Stay_K1.zip

FILE SIZE: Around 1MB Unzipped

DATE RELEASED: 06/02/2009

DESCRIPTION: This mod stops bodies from fading away. They will only disappear if you leave the module or load a savegame after killing a bunch of enemies.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Just click on “Install Mod” and select a folder in which KOTOR I is installed (not the Override folder).

COMMENTS: This mod most likely requires a good PC to keep the game running smoothly, but since corpses are static objects (means they don't require any processing power), all that you'll probably need is a graphic card that's less than 3 years old.

BUGS: There should be none, but if you happen to run into a corpse that *should* fade away (like the Terantanak) immediately after you "extract" the soul from it but does not, contact either myself or jonathan7.

PERMISSIONS: This mod is not to be used elsewhere – I fail to see a reason why it would be included elsewhere.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Download from Kotor Files

It won't work for me. I select the appropriate file, but it fails to modify any lines at all. Could you please re-release this mod in the standard patcher format so that it will automatically install by clicking on the directory of the game? It'll make things easier, I feel.

I can get Jonathan7's version to install, but I can't seem work yours out. And I'm doing everything correctly, too.

It won't work for me. I select the appropriate file, but it fails to modify any lines at all. Could you please re-release this mod in the standard patcher format so that it will automatically install by clicking on the directory of the game? It'll make things easier, I feel.

I can get Jonathan7's version to install, but I can't seem work yours out. And I'm doing everything correctly, too.

It worked fine for me, (just tested it) did you take the patcher out of the file compressed mode before trying to install, and did you only take it to the /swkotor extension, as that's where it needs to go. It's strange :s

Uh, I did the former but not the latter. Let's see if that works...

Edit: Nope, still ain't workin'. :(

You need to put the unzipped mod folder in the directory where the game is installed is what you're saying, right? (My directory happens to be custom-named.) Ordinarily I keep all my mods into one big "mods" folder, but I just now put it in the top directory along with the game since that what I think you're telling me to do. Am I right?

Still no luck, regardless.

• 4 years later...

Archived