Home

Leader of the Werewolf Clan

((hmmm... alright. How about I just leave him to die, and after Baldur leaves, Velmer escapes? :) ))

Baldur smiled and glanced at the three mercenaries guarding Velmer beside the Tank. He cackled. "Honestly, your cowardice is begining to bore me. I tire of these games..."

The mercenaries fired their weapons at Baldur, and he willingly took everyshot. As soon as their clips were empty, Baldur collasped onto the soil. His limbs had taken heavy firing. In a short period, the bullets popped out, and his wounds healed. Baldur leaped back up.

"Hee hee ha ha ha ha! Its gonna take alot more then bullets to stop me!!" He raised his Gunsword. "MY TURN!"

He fired rapidly at the three mercenaries, a Silver Nitrate infused bullet piercing through their armor and into the flesh. He leaped towards one of the mercenaries and slashed his blade across to decapitate the mans head. Baldur licked the blood that spattered across his face, and looked at Velmer.

"Your move, Captain!"

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Velmer snarled, brandishing a small knife, which he knew was not enough to defeat Baldur.

"Your much like your parents...very much like your father...headstrong and proud...heheh, you remind me of him too much. Too much."

Velmer put his hand in his blood-soaked pocket and took out a small clove of something.

Garlic.

Velmer smiled, and he almost relaxed at the sight of it as well.

"My move indeed, young Baldur..."

He stepped closer, knife in one hand, garlic in the other.

Kalvin tried to prevent Melissa from struggling out of his grasp but it was no use. As he tried to reach for her to stop her he missed but by only a few inches. As the explosion went off he saw her get thrown back, and heard her scream in pain. Quickly he ran to her side and knelt down beside her.

"When are you going to stop acting so stupid?" he said to her tears forming around her eyes "Save the few to save the many right? Well you can't save anyone if you die to."

Kalvin sat there his fists clenched tightly on his lap. It felt like his fists were so tight that his nails were digging into his skin drawing his blood. How could he have let her get hurt? Why wasn't he fast enough to stop her? he thought to himself. Maybe his father was right, maybe he was always suppose to be weak and useless. The memories of his father ran like a steal blade threw his mind. Slowly destroying the things that defined Kalvin as a individual.

-------------------------------------

Trace ran over after seeing Melissa get thrown back by the exploding grenade. He sat beside her next to Kalvin shaking his head. He wasn't going to say anything to her. Trace was certain Kalvin said what needed to be said, or at leased he hoped. Trace looked over his shoulder to see if he could see the vampire fighting the hunter. But no luck they were out of his visions range. But something was definitely running, and running fast in the same direction the vampire went.

"hmm..." Trace said to himself "that can't be a good sign."

Baldur stepped backwards as Velmer held the knife and the clove of garlic. It smelled bad... infectious.

"So... you knew my father?" Baldur stood his place, eyeing the garlic. "Right before his father murdered him and my mother after she gave birth to me! An abomination to his royal bloodline..."

Baldur smiled, and kept his blade in a defensive stance. "Then I assume you know what I am...?" He eyed the garlic. The odur gave him slight cough, but he chuckled. "So now I must ask you: do you know how to use that thing???"

Nick dashed left to right dodging the bullets of the incoming mercs and seeing Baldur fighting the other person while Baldur didn't press on the fight. "get out of here you're out matched let me dispose of this vermin you can go to Melissa". As he said that Nick jumped up and faced the person who was fighting Baldur. He took a bite of the Garlic, and then said while spiting it out. "yummy garlic, have anything tougher" then pursued his attack

Melissa slowly opened her eyes, with tears falling from them. She looked up, and saw Harding was bandaging some of the scratches on her back. Then she also looked up at Kalvin and Trace. She could've promised she'd seen Nick too.

"Oh... man. That... was not something... I'd expect to do," Melissa said, smiling sadly. She coughed a little, but managed to fight it a little. She then looked at Harding and smiled. "Thank you."

Glancing at Kalvin and Trace, she stared at them with sad eyes. "I'm so sorry..."

((PK, hope you allow this interesting twist...:D))

Harding nodded to the girl,"Meant to serve."

He finished the bandages and stood, surveying the burnt forest.

He noticed that Velmer had ran a ways away, but was still in sight, but was facing off with the man called Baldur. Harding in no way, wanted to get involved with that fight.

Velmer whacked the man took a bite of the garlic, sending him to the ground.

"Fool, you interrupt the moment of truth. You will pay soon..."

Velmer looked Baldur in the eye.

"Yes, I know what you are...and I know what happened to your parents...in fact, I was there.....the name Velmer does not sound familiar to you...well then, here is my full name..."

Velmer paused to let it sink in.

"Velmer...."

He smiled, "...Illumine."

Baldur's heart missed a beat. He looked carefully at Velmer in the eye, the shocking revelation stunned him for a moment.

"What???" Baldur carefully examined Velmer's face. There was something definatly familiar about that face. The memory suddenly flashed back in his mind.

Baldur was nothing but a toddler when his grandfather and an squad of his royal guard butchered his parents, leaving the child to die until he was discovered by the Harker Organisation. That was over a century ago, and yet Baldur came to the obviousness that Velmer was among his grandfather when he killed his parents.

Baldur looked up at the sky, where the leaves formed rays of sunlight. He looked down at Velmer, where sunshine beamed all over his body. No... He's in direct sunlight! He should have been turned to ash by now! Baldur thought.

"No... The Illumine name is a bloodmember of a royalty of vampires. My grandfather and his followers butchered my parents and left me an orphan over a century ago! You cant possibly say that you too are a Vampire... unless you are like me: an abomination!"

Velmer smiled, his eye-teeth very prevalent now.

"Allow me to explain...your father was extremely proud of you, and the way you turned out, it makes sense. But the truth is, Baldur, you were not an abomination at all. It was simply a label given to you so that your Grandfather could convince the people that you were meant to be destroyed. Your Mother and Father weren't meant to be killed, but they realized something important. You were no abomination, you were a threat to your Grandfather's near-infinite power."

Velmer stood taller now, his wound, quickly healed. There were suddenly physical similarities to Baldur, showing very much that Velmer was somehow related.

"Your Grandfather tried to kill you, not because you were an abomination, but because you were much too similar. Much too similar to your Grandfather...or should I say, much too similar to me."

Velmer let the last bit sink in for a moment.

"I hope you understand."

"Your Grandfather tried to kill you, not because you were an abomination, but because you were much too similar. Much too similar to your Grandfather...or should I say, much too similar to me."

In time Baldur recognised the face: the face of a murderer. His own grandfather. Baldur wished it to be otherwise, but deep down he came to the obviousness of the truth.

He took a clip out from his Gunsword and confirmed they are his usual rounds of Silver Nitrate infused bullets. Is it possible he grew an immunity to silver? I have heard rumors that Vampires can modify themselves, but I never knew it to be true... even to this extent!

"Yes... Grandfather. I do understand!" he smacked the clip back into his Gunsword. "You were afraid that I would surpass you in everyway: to overthrow you and take your place as a powerful leader!"

"You took everything away from me! Even my own life, as you plunged a wooden stake into my chest when I was a toddler."

Baldur gripped both hands on the hilt of his Gunsword. "You were afraid... a coward as you are to be! The fact that your blood runs through my veins disgusts me!"

Velmer smiled and took out a small smoke grenade.

"You were afraid... a coward as you are to be! The fact that your blood runs through my veins disgusts me!"

Velmer pulled the pin and dropped the grenade to the ground.

"Good."

He jumped up on the tank behind him and knocked on the top of it. The tank began to move rapidly away. Velmer stood tall on top of it, smiling as the gas grenade hid his retreat.

Velmer chuckled to himself as he sat back down on the tank.

"Heheh, he reminds me too much of my boy...heh, if only he could see him now.."

Velmer hopped inside the tank.

Nick was furious now because he got smacked around. he jumped back up, and heard the conversation, and then said. "if you are what you say is true then this shouldn't hurt" Nick then pulled out his shotgun, and fired to shots one in the chest the other in the stomach, "that's for calling me a fool, and well just see if you can regenerate limb after there chopped off shall we"

After Harding finished with the bandages, Melissa stood on her two feet slowly, leaning her side against an almost burnt tree. She checked to see if she still had the medallion Bloodhound aka Silverhound gave her. She nodded.

Then she looked up at Kalvin, Trace, and Harding. "We gotta get out of here to save humanity. Humans were born on this Earth for a reason. And we can't just let monsters rule this beloved planet." She then turned slowly to find Baldur.

"C'mon. Let's go find Baldur and Nick. Maybe... maybe they can help as well." Melissa closed her eyes sadly as she walked. "I know there's good in Baldur and Nick. I just know!" she thought to herself.

Nick pursed his attack on Velmer. side-stepping the fire of machine guns pointed at him by the Mercs. while trying to get close enough to do some serious damage to them, but it was useless. it seemed like they had an infinite number of bullets to fire. and that was not mentioning about the flamethrowers behind Nick. As nick was firing upon the mercenaries his shotgun jammed, and he drew out his sword slashing the mercenaries jacket and flesh and trying to pursue his attack with only his sword.

The gas cleared, and Baldur stood is ground calmly. He watched as Nick ran after the tank "That damn fool... He has no idea who he is going up against!"

He sheathed his Gunsword back into its long holster, and walked back in the direction where Melissa and other friends were. He eventually spotted them.

"Velmer fled. I have underestimated him; he is not what he seems to be from our perspective..." Baldur stopped there. He was not in the proper mood to talk about it. "Nick went after him... He has no chance against Velmer, so we cant waste our time looking for him. Now that the bombing is ceased, we need to move onto our main priority: locating Bloodhounds new den!"

Nick got hit by the military tank, and flew in the air soaring. he landed on his back, then got back up, and dashed left to right evading fire. until he got to the tank. next to the tank was a soldiers corpsem, and on it was a frag grenade he grabbed and shoved it in the fire hole. and jumped on top of the tank using inhuman strength he put his sword through the armored hull of the tank killing the person in it while the grenade was destroying any chance of firing the weapon again.

as soon as the tank was destroyed he noticed that Baldur and the person called Velmer were gone. he cursed for losing him but while he was cursing he noticed foot-steps going south-west. Nick followed them leading him Velmer and hopefully his revenge

The wolf-man had fallen into the trap as easily as a fish would take the bait.

Velmer, absolutley silent, shrouded himself with a thick fog, and now, this man could not see him, unless he walked into the fog, which was doom.

The man walked in, and Velmer stood directly behind him.

Them, with the full-fledged power of a Royal Vampire, whacked the man across the neck.

He heard a loud snap as the man fell to the ground, most likely unconcious. Velmer sighed and disappeared, rejoining his army. His eventual return was inevitable.

Nick followed the foot steps leading him to a fog where Velmer went in to. nick knew it was a trap, but he had to do it Velmer deserved death and only Nick should give it to him. "damn, i wish the night would all ready come so i can face monster to monster". as nick walked into the fog he was knocked in the back of his neck falling unconscious.

Bloodhound emerged from a nearby patch of foliage, still intact after the rain of fire. "Well Baldur, I'm sure I can be of assistance . . . in this matter to say the least." Bloodhound had reverted now to his previous form, the moonpact over. He snarled as he encircled the small group. "But one thing poke's at me like a sharpened blade. Why do you hound me, day and night? Why do you hound my kin?" He opened his maw to reveal row upon row and teeth carved like silver dagger's, each spluttered with blood. He contorted his mouth into a grin of savage delight, his large red orb's fixing upon his companion's in the darkened wood.

A cloud in the sky shifted slightly, allowing the light to fall upon the group of Human's and Vampire, leaving Bloodhound in the darkness, his glowing orb's the only sign he remained. A howl rippled through the air and a thousand more joined it as it ripped through the sky, shattering all thought's of sanity, of peace. Within second's the wood's were flooded with Werewolves, all intent upon ravaging the convoy passing through their land's. The force numbered near infinite and no amount of technology could withstand such strength. "Now we have had enough. Now we shall have revenge . . ." A huge pack of Wolves sprung past the group, their eye's transformed into orb's akin to Bloodhound's. At the head of the pack was an Alpha-Male, his fang's gleaming in the temporary light.

The earth shook as the Horde surged forward, their eye's agleam with crimson fire and their tongue's already searching for blood. Such a charge would destroy the City with ease, bringing down skyscraper's under an endless tide of Wolf-men. Bloodhound howled . . . the sky burned crimson.

Melissa's eyes filled with tears. She couldn't let these monsters destroy the Wisconsin City, and other cities to come. Her parents were still in the City, and she couldn't just let them kill her people in cold-blood.

The young woman stepped in front of her friends, and yelled so loudly so Bloodhound could hear.

"You think you can just destroy what God created for this planet?! Before evil... before monsters... before Vampires and Werewolves... Humans and nature lived on this Earth. Everything was what it is today! Why destroy all Life that is innocent?! You don't know what you're doing, Bloodhound! All Life is imporant!!!"

After this, Melissa angrily turned to Baldur, with angered tears in her eyes. "I will not let Bloodhound or anyone else destroy humanity to let the world be ruled by filthy monsters. Baldur... get your men ready. We need weapons, protection, and anything else to defeat the Werewolves. We're gonna save humanity."

Melissa looked down at the Lunar medallion she wore around her neck. "Along with this too..."

Nick shot up awake in the fog not able to see anything in front of him. He walked out of the fog, as soon as he did he saw what happened. To the sky, but before he could do anything else. He knew he was changing into the things people fear, and run from he would not allow this. "but you do not have control, I do". As nick heard this, he looked left to right wondering who said that and. With that his transformation was over, and a very powerful urge came with his transformation, an urge that he never felt before, but had to be satisfied he jumped from trees to a tree. When he got to the city, and saw a group of teenagers he suddenly blanked out, but before he did he heard the screams of the dead teenagers.

Several hours later he woke up in a puddle of blood not able to remember anything.

""But one thing poke's at me like a sharpened blade. Why do you hound me, day and night? Why do you hound my kin?"

Baldur smirked. "Because... The Lycan are nothing more then mindless beasts. They cannot be reasoned with. They will never stop butchering."

"Baldur... get your men ready. We need weapons, protection, and anything else to defeat the Werewolves."

"I already made arrangements, my dear!" he pulled his finger from the ear earpiece. Moments later, Harker Guards surrounded the place aiming their weapons at the enemy. Baldur reached for his Gunsword. The blades singing was like a melody to Baldur.

"Bloodhound! It is obvious you surpass every Werewolf here you command. Both in mind and strength! I am interested to see what type of skills you possess that earns you the title of the pack leader! I would be deeply honoured if you demonstrated your knowledge on Magick infront of your eager audience, so as to compare mine with yours!" Baldur grinned insanely.

Trace scratched the back of his head as he listened to Melissa talk. She was upset and scared he could see that. But her words didn't make much sense. Trace however wasn't really in the mood to argue with her about religious factors. Something about fighting a war was unsettling to him, it seemed wrong.

"Melissa can't we talk about this first. I mean after all if you go by 'Religion' we are all gods creatures and deserve the same amount of respect." He said to her as he stood up and placed a hand upon her shoulder.

He knew he might get an angry looked from her but he didn't care all this mindless killing needed to stop before another drop of blood fell to the ground.

-------------------------

Kalvin started to laugh to when he heard Melissa say "rules by filthy monsters". Did she honestly believe humanity was better. Humanity which was destroying itself so blindly every day. If anyone had to be labeled with that then everyone had to be.

"filthy monsters huh? So you think humanity is better?" he laughed a little again "You haven't seen what humanity can do to its own kind like I have." Kalvin said as he lay down upon the forest floor peering threw the trees at the sky. He hoped to see a bird, any bird just one last time.

Bloodhound roared with laughter. "A Half-Breed Vampire against an Alpha Wolf?" He snorted as he cocked his head. "You truly don't know what your on about do you? If I 'surpass every other werewolf' then why have I led them so blindly to death?" His amused posture quickly changed, as he began to fade into the shadow's. He snorted sarcastically. "I'm to much of a coward to stand a chance, so I choose to flee. Goodbye, boy." His image faded instantly, becoming nothing. The amulet around Melissa's neck shattered harmlessly, shard's of it clattering against the ground.

Archived