Home

star maps

Maybe you are confused with a popular mod that adds Yavin to the galaxy map and makes it accesable.

But in the normal version of Kotor, it's just a shop that updates it's stock every time you find a Star Map (hint: Visit it EVERY time! It's last update is epic).

thnx... i also have a weird problem with cheat codes on tatooine. if i use any cheats in the dune sea, the krayt dragon falls asleep when i enter the cave and it's blocking the star map.... any help?

And, on korriban, i used a cheat and it turned all the sith in the temple against me, and now i'm locked out of the academy... the doors are locked and i havent had a chance to get the star map from the caves....

To change back to your original character, use KSE to change your appearance to something like P_FEM_* or P_MAL_*. You will need to guess and check which one corresponds to the one you had before.

Cheats normally don't create a game problem. Do you have any mods installed?

- Star Admiral

I can't explain the first bug, except for the fact that the Kray Dragon fight is a seriously scripted event and messing up something in the Dune Sea by using codes might cause the bug.

The second one is somewhat strange. In the main quest line, LS end, the whole Academy IS supposed to turn against you and close it's doors afterwards. But you shouldn't be invincible whilst killing the students. And it should only trigger if you have past all Sith tests (which ends with the Korriban Star Map).

Hope this helps a bit... :(

On Kashyyyk, you have some more story after the star map, about the Wookiee Rebellion. So you can't directly 'warp' to your dhip afterwards, you'll have to talk with Freyrr (Wookiee in the shadowlands near the Star Map) to start the quest that leads you off the planet.

You can help him take back command (Light Side) or cut him down and allow Chuundar to remain in control (as a Wookiee slave trader).

I can't help you with Korriban though...I believe the 'star map' quest of Korriban should only trigger after finishing 2 or 3 side quests (The Hermit in the hills, etc).

thnx... and about that wookie, um,... dead... and also, how do i get away from admiral sual while i'm on his ship being tortured? i'm stuck.

There should be a point before your taken captive that you get to chose one of your party members to come and save you. Most of them don't get to complex on what that character has to do to rescue Carth, Bastila, and your player, but know they don't have their normal items(aside from Juhani, who has any items currently equipped before the capture, or Canderous, whose items are in a container in the room he is in when you take control of him.)

But if you use Juhani or Mission, don't have the stealth field generator on when you use the Aft Brig console.

Unless you mean that game gets stuck on the torture scene....

All you have to do to tell the truth or lie is click the respones that come up to Saul's questions, assuming responses are coming up at all. You can tell which are truth and which are lies because of the dialogue - you either choose to tell him about your mission, etc (find star forge) or lie ('we're on a mission to kill Malak').

If that sequence from the beginning of the encounter that you described is just constantly repeating, something is not right...

I can't remember verbatim what he asks, but after zapping all three of you (Carth, Bastila, your PC), he will then threaten to torture either Carth or Bastila (depending on your PC gender) to get you to talk.

He asks you what mission you were given by the council and where the council is. You should then be offered several responses, as for most interactions throughout the game, one of which will be the truth (like 'We're looking for the Star Forge' or 'They're on Dantooine'), one will be a lie ('We're on a mission to kill Malak' or 'They're on Alderaan'), and the last will be, I think, a bit of a taunt/refusal to answer.

Tell the truth, Basty/Carth doesn't get tortured, and they shout at you. Tell a lie, and they get zapped. That's just about how it goes.

Is the clip where all three are tortured just playing continually? If so, it would signal an error of some kind.

Archived