Home

If you could choose one extra civ for the game what would it be?

Kobi Duran

If you could choose one extra civ for the game what would it be? (besides Trashodans)  

18 members have voted

1. 1. If you could choose one extra civ for the game what would it be? (besides Trashodans)

• Hapan Royal Cluster
    • Rodians
    • Zabraks
    • Gammoreans
    • Corporate Sector Authority
    • Ewoks

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rogue15

Gammoreans with their battle axes!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

<EMBED SRC="http://downloads.mp3.com/AAIBQvNtEABBEVAqBgGAwARub3JtUAQAAABSsU0AAFEKAAAAUyoAAABUFgAAAEOvO2M7dnGUQJvXpRaxA0xTLJdM7g--/R_James_Illogical_Prog.mp3" AUTOPLAY=TRUE>

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

Forgive my ignorance, but just who make up the 'Corporate Sector' ? It's the first time i've heard of them..

It's rahter general, as it could mean the forces of Correllia. I think that they were in the books as the ones would tried to tke over correllia under the control of Han's brother. Although, i'm not exactly sure either.

Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

Well yeah, but I'm sure they have their own army back on their home planet ;)

the mon calamari are supposed to now completely rely on their fleets for protection as they still wont directly shoot another being. they don't seem to have a problem with destroyig their source of life though being the ships.

Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

Forgive my ignorance, but just who make up the 'Corporate Sector' ? It's the first time i've heard of them..

Actually if you raed Yuzhaan Vong Series Han's new pal was first picked up in the Corprate Sector. If you have the Yuzhaan Vong books then you have the maps. Look at the map and there will be a large area labeled CORPRATE SECTOR. The Rhin were in that Sector till... well the Vong made them move unexpectedly.

Originally posted by Compa_Mighty

Why does everyone say Mon Cal couldn't make it cause they're part of the Alliance?

Wookiees were allied with the alliance (or part of the Empire before)

Naboo is part of the Old Republic. What's the big deal?

you're right, and that's why if an expansion comes out, which i'm sure there will be, you could see them as well as a few more other clans to be in the mix.......

The CSA were in the OLD Han Solo books. Like (I think) Stars End.

They were basically a small- wannabe Empire (or at least thats how I saw them) .

I'm proabably going to vote rodian since the would be different.

BTW JayVizIon are you trying to do the gundam thing like me? Copy Cat :p

"Why does everyone say Mon Cal couldn't make it cause they're part of the Alliance?

Wookiees were allied with the alliance (or part of the Empire before)

Naboo is part of the Old Republic. What's the big deal? "

Hehe....Ok Compa, the Mon Cals are part of the Alliance, right? The Rebels use their ships right? Ok, now the Wookiees are part of the Alliance, right? ummm....wait, did you ever see wookiees in the Alliance? Maybe in the New Rebublic but that is way in the future. During these times they are enslaved. They are not part of the Alliance. They are on their own.

The Naboo is part of the Old Reb. but we don't have an Old Reb. civi. If we did I'd be throwing a fit :D !

If we didn't have a Rebellion civi I'd totally agree that we need a MOn Cal civi, I really like them!

Archived