Home

Wrestlemania 25

If you want Hardcore Wrestling you should watch CZW or BJW...

They have absolutley nothing beetween their ears...

Thank you

Hmm, thanks...something I wasn't aware of... Kewl!

God, I had a hard enough time sitting through that crap when I was a kid. I never understood the attraction.

The UFC's first couple of years OTOH...

OTOH? Whatstat?:confused:

Attraction to wrestling is sort of the same as UFC, except UFC is real so people probably get turned off by it mostly.

QFT.

Most of the acting when they have 'arguements' backstage is absolutely abysmal...

Seriously, WWE has had a good run, but I can't help but feel it'll die sooner, rather than later.

Yeah. Let's face it, its time is over. It has seen its better days. Also the sync and timing isn't what it used to be for stunts. All the fun folks are gone as well. Well, not completely, but getting old now.

Nowadays it's all about John Cena...:(

He can't even wrestle!!

I miss the old times when The Hardy Boyz/The Hardys wrestled in the most extreme matches that could be shown on TV *cough*

Yup.

John Cena is basically the modern suburb version of a modern Hulk Hogan in my opinion.

BTW Giant Gonzales still lives but his tremendous size has killed his joints and left him crippled. I imagine being 7'6" and ~400lbs will do that to ya.

Syd was also a favorite. But it is passe and dying.

If ya smell la la la la la laaaaa... What the Rock's... been... Cookin!

Gotta say I do love a good PPV, I don't follow it like I did in the late 80's (I'm 28), But I saw No Way Out, and have been checking in more often lately. It's just a real good show, I have no problem with it's stigma, I like beautiful women, punch ups and excitement. WWE's got that.

Gotta say I do love a good PPV, I don't follow it like I did in the late 80's (I'm 28), But I saw No Way Out, and have been checking in more often lately. It's just a real good show, I have no problem with it's stigma, I like beautiful women, punch ups and excitement. WWE's got that.

It doesn't matter if you like it!!!

Sorry couldn't resist myself:xp:

I'm sorry but the Undertaker's reign is coming to an end. He is getting too old and has lost half of his hair. I'm a big fan of the Brothers of Destruction but I think they're setting up the 'Taker to lose. So... to quote Edge, "16 - 1 deadman!!!". I personally don't want him to lose to a pretty-boy like HBK but sadly, I can't change their decision.

I LOVE the UFC, but it not comparable, UFC is Real Cage Fighting, WWE is just entertainment, It's not in the same category. It's like saying your more of a soldier fan than a war film fan... a hot blooded female or a movie goer.

Really though, MMA is entertainment. That's why I watch it. Albeit, it's real. But that's what I want to watch.

Sorry bad choice of words, When I say entertainment, I meant Sports entertainment, as in pretend sport. but... it's kind of a irrelevant post lol, I'm bored now.

I'm sorry but the Undertaker's reign is coming to an end. He is getting too old and has lost half of his hair. I'm a big fan of the Brothers of Destruction but I think they're setting up the 'Taker to lose. So... to quote Edge, "16 - 1 deadman!!!". I personally don't want him to lose to a pretty-boy like HBK but sadly, I can't change their decision.

Well so is Shawn so they're pretty much even in their condition.

Archived