Home

Darth Traya of the Krath?

Darth Sirius

Oh, where's the damn link to that Let'sPlay over at the SA forums? It gives a pretty compelling argument that Traya/Kreia is Arren Kae, which I've suspected from my second or third playthrough (yes, I picked up on that long before any of Avellone's philosophical stuff began to make any sense to me at all :p). It shows that Kreia's philosophies are very Echani-like, among other things.

Here's the link. Check it out and decide for yourselves. The walkthrough is very entertaining and funny as hell, BTW. Enjoy it. :)

Oh, where's the damn link to that Let'sPlay over at the SA forums? It gives a pretty compelling argument that Traya/Kreia is Arren Kae, which I've suspected from my second or third playthrough (yes, I picked up on that long before any of Avellone's philosophical stuff began to make any sense to me at all :p). It shows that Kreia's philosophies are very Echani-like, among other things.

Here's the link. Check it out and decide for yourselves. The walkthrough is very entertaining and funny as hell, BTW. Enjoy it. :)

• 1 month later...
How do we know this' date=' again?[/quote'] I don't think we do. I say it's possible Arren Kae was Echani. We know Brianna wears the face of her mother, and she has all the features an Echani has (white hair, light skin and silver eyes), so Arren Kae should've had those same characteristics.

The "Kreia=Arran Kea" thing was explained as following: Revan is said to have 3 master, one of them is Arren Kea, the other 2 are male Jedi Masters. And Kreia is Revan's master too. -> Arran Kea=Traya

Yes, and the two male Jedi Masters he had were Zhar and Dorak. OMG! They must be the same person. :p

Mical/Disciple said that Arren Kae was Revan's first and last master. Revan was Arren Kae's padawan

Kreia claims to have originally taught Revan and then Revan came back to her to learn once more. Revan was Kreia's padawan. (So again, first and last)

If you play male Exile during the return to Telos part, you can ask Atris 'Where is Kreia?'

Atris: Kreia? That is not her name.

So Revan killed her husband(the person she trained like a child of hers killed her lover.

That easily fits the enitre Darth Traya philosphy(has been betrayed and will betray in turn).

Brianna as Kreia's daughter would make Brianna would be a Luke Skywalker archetype.

The entire bit where Kreia said there is no such thing as coincidence.

So Revan killed her husband(the person she trained like a child of hers killed her lover.

That easily fits the enitre Darth Traya philosphy(has been betrayed and will betray in turn).

Heh, I never viewed the "has been betrayed and will betray in turn" in that context. It fits nicely, though.

@ Deductive reasoning above: Excellent...I had overlooked that actually.

Mical/Disciple said that Arren Kae was Revan's first and last master. Revan was Arren Kae's padawan

Kreia claims to have originally taught Revan and then Revan came back to her to learn once more. Revan was Kreia's padawan. (So again, first and last)

If you play male Exile during the return to Telos part, you can ask Atris 'Where is Kreia?'

Atris: Kreia? That is not her name.

Brianna as Kreia's daughter would make Brianna would be a Luke Skywalker archetype.

The entire bit where Kreia said there is no such thing as coincidence.

Hmm. Revan killing her lover and as a student betraying her...now THAT sounds like it would make sense. It WOULD fit perfectly into her persona in TSL.

Sharp.

• 2 years later...

One of the reasons that Krath wasn't used in kotor 2 is that Krath means something nasty in French. I don't know but Sith are more famous than their lesser known cousins.

Personally as Enemies, Krath needs more screentime.

Edit:Chris Avellone has claimed that the Krath did not appear in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords because the French translation of "Krath" seems to be "something pretty bad". In fact, it sounds like the word "crasse", which means organic dirt

Archived