Home

Can you guys help me out?

So I need to get my hands on the music video of the song it's a wonderful night (fatboy slim) with no sound, then I need to find out how to reverse it.

Sound confusing?

Let me explain a bit.

I recorded the audio from the song, then reversed it in an audio editor, but I have no idea how to download the video of it, strip it of sound, then make it so it plays backwards, like the track, and attach the reverse music bit with the reverse video bit.

Can anyone tell me how to do this or just send me it?

So you want to have play audio and video in reverse ? Is there a secret satanic message in it??

If I had to do such a thing... I'd do it this

Download the .flv vid from youtube, using a video download add on in firefox like download helper

Then just use the vlc player to play it backwards.

If you need to have it like that to be able to send out etc... Id use FRAPS to capture the VLC player playing (the audio and video) backwards ;)

There is a youtube vid of just the audio backwards I noticed... if it is something important in having the video backwards, someone would have already done it surely

mtfbwya

take your video clip, and write an avisynth script with reverse(avisource("file.avi")) and then open the avisynth file in virtualdub[mod] and save it with whatever compression you want. if it's not an avi, you can use DirectShowSource("file.xxx") but you might have to specify framerate for virtualdub, I forget.

Archived