Home

LeChuck in SMI:SE

fizzymitsu

I've read alot about how you guys feel about the new Guybrush in SMI:SE. But I was just curious how you all feel about LeChucks new look? At first I hated it cuz he wasnt blue and transparent like he used to be... but then I realized that its good that he has a tan hat and a red coat cuz those are LeChucks colors in every other MI game, so it kinda ties it all together. Also I think his ribcage looks alot better then it did in the original.

Oh also "hi" I'm new here, I've read the forums before but never signed up to post anything... this seems like a good time considering all the MI happiness that is coming this summer.

Welcome to the forums, fizzymitsu!

I agree with what you said: I think LeChuck looks really good, even though it took me a little while to adjust (as is to be expected). I also really like all the SCUMM Bar pirates (so I love your avatar!)

I love Cobb, I never played Loom to see him in that game... but I still love the character. I've been wondering if its still gonna flash <ADVERTISEMENT!> when he gives his "How great is Loom" speech. Cuz theres no blank area on the screen for that to happen, unless they just put it over the graphics which wouldn't be that bad.

Cuz theres no blank area on the screen for that to happen, unless they just put it over the graphics which wouldn't be that bad.
Sounds reasonable. They did put text over the graphics even in the old version at some occasions, ie. dialog line selections over full screen close ups. So why not this as well?

Archived