Home

Insignia_Enithma's Stuff

Okay it was harder than I thought but I managed to do it(I hope so). Put these files in your Override, warp to the module and speak with Bastilla. She should join you, then.

http://f.imagehost.org/download/0344/unk44_evilbast2

http://f.imagehost.org/download/0934/unk44_evilbast

I have a feeling that it won't work. PM me if you have any troubles but I hope it will work. Enjoy:)

Okay it was harder than I thought but I managed to do it(I hope so). Put these files in your Override, warp to the module and speak with Bastilla. She should join you, then.

http://f.imagehost.org/download/0344/unk44_evilbast2

http://f.imagehost.org/download/0934/unk44_evilbast

I have a feeling that it won't work. PM me if you have any troubles but I hope it will work. Enjoy:)

I'll check it out as soon as I have a spare moment.

Wow, that robe looks Nice.

Thankyou, you don't know how much your comment and other peoples comments drive me to try and get this thing finished without you guys interest I probably would have given up by now.

So, work on my new mod has began. The IEMM or Insignia_Enithma's Multiclass Mod will allow you to multiclass you party members into appropriate classes (So no Carth jedi's for example). This allows for more versatility and changing the focus of members of your party (for example, making Jolee a Jedi Guardian).

I hope theres some interest in this sort of thing. But to be honest, as with the Bastila Mod, I'm just making it for fun.

EDIT: Forgot to mention if you check the first post, you'll see updates and screenshots whenever their available.

As much as I don't mind answering questions and helping out, I really think multi-classing and destroying a character's template totally kills the spirit and story of the game. Carth shouldn't sneak and mess around with computers. He should blast the hell out of baddies and angst non-stop. :)

Still curious regarding wheither or not you'd balance out the original classes since Sentinels suck big effin' time. And since you seemingly appear to like Bastila...

And don't get me started on that Wookie being a Scout and having Uncanny Dodge.

Oh, Bioware. That being said, I get that devs want the game to work and don't see balance as *the* priority. Still, it wouldn't have taken that long to fix a few things. Oh well.

As much as I don't mind answering questions and helping out, I really think multi-classing and destroying a character's template totally kills the spirit and story of the game. Carth shouldn't sneak and mess around with computers. He should blast the hell out of baddies and angst non-stop. :)

Still curious regarding wheither or not you'd balance out the original classes since Sentinels suck big effin' time. And since you seemingly appear to like Bastila...

And don't get me started on that Wookie being a Scout and having Uncanny Dodge.

Oh, Bioware. That being said, I get that devs want the game to work and don't see balance as *the* priority. Still, it wouldn't have taken that long to fix a few things. Oh well.

I have actually been considering not continuing to build this mod, partly because I realized, the flavor doesn't really fit (and I really would prefer to make mods that do fit the flavor of the game), and of course there the whole balance issue, where making certain character certain classes (though up to the player) could seriously weaken them. I'll have made my decision by the end of the weekend, but I'm sure I'll have another idea soon, maybe i'll learnt to script a bit mroe and do something more simple.

I have actually been considering not continuing to build this mod, partly because I realized, the flavor doesn't really fit (and I really would prefer to make mods that do fit the flavor of the game), and of course there the whole balance issue, where making certain character certain classes (though up to the player) could seriously weaken them. I'll have made my decision by the end of the weekend, but I'm sure I'll have another idea soon, maybe I'll learn to script a bit more and do something more simple.

You know, the PC giving characters minor bonus skills/feats through dialogue after meeting prerequisites is actually a great idea. Doesn't screw up game balance that much or the NPC's original premise.

You could have, say,

Soldiers teaching weapons' specializations

Scouts giving a bonus to saves

Scoundrels giving a bonus to certain skills.

You could then have the bonuses given to Bast, Juhani and Jolee depend on the PC's Jedi class. Hell, a class-based bonus to stats would work. Just, you know, don't give class-defining bonuses like Jump/Immunity/Focus to everyone based on your starting class. :)

All in all, minor but fun stuff which would be different depending on the starting class. Still a lot of work, though, especially in light of the fact that editing the .2da and .utc files would amount to pretty much the same in the end.

You know, the PC giving characters minor bonus skills/feats through dialogue after meeting prerequisites is actually a great idea. Doesn't screw up game balance that much or the NPC's original premise.

You could have, say,

Soldiers teaching weapons' specializations

Scouts giving a bonus to saves

Scoundrels giving a bonus to certain skills.

You could then have the bonuses given to Bast, Juhani and Jolee depend on the PC's Jedi class. Hell, a class-based bonus to stats would work. Just, you know, don't give class-defining bonuses like Jump/Immunity/Focus to everyone based on your starting class. :)

All in all, minor but fun stuff which would be different depending on the starting class. Still a lot of work, though, especially in light of the fact that editing the .2da and .utc files would amount to pretty much the same in the end.

Out of interest, how wouldI check my PC's class in a script?

Out of interest, how wouldI check my PC's class in a script?

#include "k_inc_debug"

int StartingConditional()
{
   return(GetLevelByClass(CLASS_TYPE_SOLDIER,GetPCSpeaker()));
}

OR

#include "k_inc_debug"

int StartingConditional()
{
   return(GetLevelByClass(CLASS_TYPE_SCOUT,GetPCSpeaker()));
}

OR