Home

Insignia_Enithma's Stuff

You can have a "dark side" texture without changing the Appearance.2da. You'd just need to have the ds texture with a different number than the normal texture, and specify the ds texture's number in the .uti file. You might consider adding the "Feat Required: Battle Meditation" prerequisite so only she can wear them(any other character would be wearing their own clothing, even if they have Battle Meditation).

You can have a "dark side" texture without changing the Appearance.2da. You'd just need to have the ds texture with a different number than the normal texture, and specify the ds texture's number in the .uti file. You might consider adding the "Feat Required: Battle Meditation" prerequisite so only she can wear them(any other character would be wearing their own clothing, even if they have Battle Meditation).

Thanks, and good point about the Battle Meditation.

Will I have to use a separate GFF Editor to Kotor tools to change the .uti file?

EDIT: Nvm worked it out.

Thanks! Rtas Vadum.

Pretty much finished now.

Very nice robe, especially if this is your first try:thmbup1: A suggestion: The Dark Side Robe's icon should be black or at least grey to give it a more realistic look:) You can do it, by creating 64x64 tga image(or search for an already made one) and name it ig_jedirobe78.tga Change 78 to your texture variation and you're done:)

Very nice robe, especially if this is your first try:thmbup1: A suggestion: The Dark Side Robe's icon should be black or at least grey to give it a more realistic look:) You can do it, by creating 64x64 tga image(or search for an already made one) and name it ig_jedirobe78.tga Change 78 to your texture variation and you're done:)

Thanks! And yeah the Icon for the Dark Jedi robes will be different. I will sort it out after I finish learning some basic scripting so I can get these items given to the PC easy.

Another thing, if I where to equip the dark side bastila creature with the dark side robe custom item, then place her in the override. Would she be equipped with them during the fight and then after if you choose to join forces with her.

Thanks! And yeah the Icon for the Dark Jedi robes will be different. I will sort it out after I finish learning some basic scripting so I can get these items given to the PC easy.

Another thing, if I where to equip the dark side bastila creature with the dark side robe custom item, then place her in the override. Would she be equipped with them during the fight and then after if you choose to join forces with her.

During the fight with Brejik, she uses a different appearance than her default(her "slave" suit). You would need to change a few utc files for her to have the robes in certain places. Otherwise she would be wearing what the game's original utc files specify.

Your stuff looks good man. Good work!:D

Thanks!

During the fight with Brejik, she uses a different appearance than her default(her "slave" suit). You would need to change a few utc files for her to have the robes in certain places. Otherwise she would be wearing what the game's original utc files specify.

Ok, I have it so that when she joins your party on Taris she is equipped with her custom robes, but no matter what utc filed I edit, I can't seem to get her to wear them on top of the temple. And I can't check to see if there added when she joins your party as I had to warp to the temple as I don't have a save for there yet. (I lost all my save games recently).

If anyone has one so I can test that would be great, otherwise I'm at a bit of a loss. :confused:

The utc file to edit so she wears your custom robes atop the Temple is unk44_evilbast.utc. You'll likely have to change a script to change the robes she spawns in whens she joins your party on the dark side path.

Thanks!.. oh damn I've been avoiding the big scary looking monster of scripting and looking for more simple yet still effective methods. But if that is the only way...

sorry, I thought I had one. I did, but that must have been before my comp crashed and i lost all of my files. sorry about that.

Nvm, I guess. Someone must have one somewhere. Testing this last stage of the mod is proving impossible!

Nvm, I guess. Someone must have one somewhere. Testing this last stage of the mod is proving impossible!

Well, that part of the game is not too far from the beginning so even if you don't have any saves, you can get there fast.

Oh, whoops I was referring to the slave scene:D Well that scene is a far away that's true.

Yeh, that's why it's seems impossible to test this last part of the mod. I could always script it to be added at beginning of Bastilas Dialogue so that either way their in the inventory just in case. But I wont be able to test it that's the thing, and I don't like the idea of releasing a broken mod. That would be a bad first impression.

Yeh, that's why it's seems impossible to test this last part of the mod. I could always script it to be added at beginning of Bastilas Dialogue so that either way their in the inventory just in case. But I wont be able to test it that's the thing, and I don't like the idea of releasing a broken mod. That would be a bad first impression.

Yes, well I strongly recommend testing it before you release it. You could warp to that module or if it causes some bugs I might be able to write a script for that(just tell me what's the bug).

Yes, well I strongly recommend testing it before you release it. You could warp to that module or if it causes some bugs I might be able to write a script for that(just tell me what's the bug).

Ok, I warped to the end.

I've managed to have Bastila equipped with it for the battle, but the battle does not actually activate as I have of course not got to that point naturally. Hence the need for a save.

See Picture below.

It sucks that I'm so close yet so far.

darkbastila.png

How the mighty have fallen...

Ok, I warped to the end.

I've managed to have Bastila equipped with it for the battle, but the battle does not actually activate as I have of course not got to that point naturally. Hence the need for a save.

See Picture below.

It sucks that I'm so close yet so far.

darkbastila.png

How the mighty have fallen...

The only one you need is Jolee I believe. He has part of that conversation. Oh by the way did you manage to start the conversation?

The only one you need is Jolee I believe. He has part of that conversation. Oh by the way did you manage to start the conversation?

She says the "Malak didn't think you would come...." bit then theirs nothing. Which means I can't see if the utc files i edited for her darkside party member actually changed anything. Looks like Jolee is actually required for the whole dialogue.

She says the "Malak didn't think you would come...." bit then theirs nothing. Which means I can't see if the utc files i edited for her darkside party member actually changed anything.

If that is the last line she says then I could edit the dlg file, so she can join you and you can see if your script/robe works.

If that is the last line she says then I could edit the dlg file, so she can join you and you can see if your script/robe works.

Would you? That would be awesome. I'm logging off for the evening (I'm in the UK) so I can come back to this with fresh eyes tomorrow. I would of course credit you for your help as I will be any others who have helped.

Would you? That would be awesome. I'm logging off for the evening (I'm in the UK) so I can come back to this with fresh eyes tomorrow. I would of course credit you for your help as I will be any others who have helped.

Allright as soon as I finished editing the dlg file, I will post it here. You should just put it into the Override, and warp to the module.

Archived