Home

UFC 100

Yea I watched it, good night, great fights.

I'm English but seeing Bisping Knocked out was a Joy, I hate the guy lol.

I was disappointed that Brock won, I think although he is a dominant champion, the sport would be better off without him.

GSP was awesome as always!

My Favorite fighter Stephan Bonnar lost yet again :(, he's a talented, funny as hell tough fighter, but he has had bad luck recently.

Yeah, I watched it.

All of my picks from the main card pretty much one. I picked Bisping to win, but Henderson's knockout was ****ing sick. Definitely knockout out of the year. And GSP was great as usual. Easily beating Alves.

I've been a fan of Brock Lesnar since he was in the WWE. So, when I beat Mir, who I despise, I was pretty happy.

Overall, it's one of the best cards I've watched in a while.

Yep, saw it. And I must admit that it lived up to its billing. I only wish they showed the undercard fights as well.

Yep, pretty much called all of the fights, but didn't expect the Bisping knockout or that Alves would be taken down so easily and frequently by GSP.

I'm glad Brock apologized for his antics in the Octagon.

^^^^^

There are two people who have a shot at takin him down:

-Shane Carwin

-Fedor Emelianenko

Shane Carwin is slightly bigger than Brock and is more experienced as well.

IMO, if he wins at UFC 104, Carwin will dominate Lesnar and take the championship belt.

Fedor, as all hardcore mma fans know, is unsurpassed in the sport. Granted, he's only 6' and 220 pounds, but Fedor has destroyed countless mma champs.

(look how quickly he defeated 6'8'' Tim Sylvia)

The only problem is that Fedor is under contract with Affliction and probably wont come to the UFC until Feb 2010. :(

I agree that Shane Carwin and Fedor Emelianenko are the top 2 contenders. I'd like to see Carwin perform against Cain Velasquez first before I'd agree that he deserves a title shot NOW, though...

Perhaps the reason why the next Ultimate FIghter season is all about Heavyweights is because the UFC's Heavyweight division needs more competitors.

I hated the USA vs (another country) themes. We need to get over nationalities and simply cheer for the fighters we like for their performances.

I was disgusted and appaled when Georges St.Pierre got booed because he defeated an American fighter in America. The UFC is not the WWE or some other professional wrestling theater show.

(My apologies for the rant.)

I hated the USA vs (another country) themes. We need to get over nationalities and simply cheer for the fighters we like for their performances.

I totally agree, as I said, Hendo is one of my all time favorite fighters, and Bisping is one of my least favorite, but because I'm English I feel I'm pushed into the Bisping corner. Especially when the commentators are all "The British fans love him, they'll be bitterly disappointed, he's their hero" lol, I half expected the Hulk Hogan theme to play at the end, with Hendo on Dana whites Shoulders haha.

• 2 weeks later...
I totally agree, as I said, Hendo is one of my all time favorite fighters, and Bisping is one of my least favorite, but because I'm English I feel I'm pushed into the Bisping corner. Especially when the commentators are all "The British fans love him, they'll be bitterly disappointed, he's their hero" lol, I half expected the Hulk Hogan theme to play at the end, with Hendo on Dana whites Shoulders haha.

Ha ha! That was funny and quite spot on!

On the other hand, I can see where you may not like Bisping, but you have to admit he's a great fighter and he represents the UK well with his performance in the octagon. He's all about winning, at whatever cost, and I admit I understand that sentiment. I don't AGREE with it, but I understand it.

Did anyone see it?

I wasn't in the country so i cudn't get it on ppv but i heard it was thrilling.

What did u guys think about Brock Lesnar's post-victory rant?

I didn't see it but Lesnar's arrogance is nothing new. Can't deny he is one strong guy. Aggressive and athletic. However, he was just going off like he used to back in the days of Pro Wrestling.

While I think he has one hell of a work ethic, he only did what he did b/c he knows he has security and police there to protect him from being owned by hundreds of angry audience members. I'd like to see him *try* that where law enforcement won't protect you for being a putz like that.

I wonder why he doesn't go out and do some "no-holds barred" fighting if he's so damn tough. He should be able to wipe the floor with an 86 year old Aikido master, riiiiiiight? :dozey: Or try getting back into the NFL if he's so "invincible". He won't, b/c he has found something (with rules) he can dominate at--and White will be his yes man as long as it rakes in money.

Hogan. :lol: You mean Rick Derringer's "Real American"? :rofl:

Well, I heard he (Bisping) turned down joining the UFC. Bummer.

Someone needs to humble Lesnar down. (Maybe somebody will mow him over at 90 mph?) :D

Archived