Home

Republic & Sith replacement Project

BryanWee20

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey guys... I'm baaack :)

Been caught up modding for FO3 these past few weeks.

NOTICE: This mod will be put on hold for the moment, that is until I get sick of modding for FO3 :p

If anyone wants to pick up where I left off is more than welcomed to do so. Just pm me and I'll send you the files. The files, if given, are only to be used for this mod/pack. Any use of the contents outside of this mod will require my consent. Most to most, I'll just ask that you keep the models the way they are and just give credit for the models and skins.

Sorry to anyone who was waiting for this mod to be come out. Maybe ulm'ika would be willing to carry on with this one.

If this is going to be put on hold and nobody takes it up (I would but I have a mac :( ) then I think that you need to release something (to go with the medium armour pack) and make it like a preview of what is to come. That way when you start this back up and you finish, the mod will(should) be more interesting/popular since the preview will have been around for awhile.

Yeah, I'm gonna be busy, what with classes starting up again tomorrow (ugh... but at least I'll finally be certified in Maya). I'll be able to fit in a little work but not much. I suggest you release a beta version to KotOR Files.

Oh and yes, that means I'm picking it up... Meh, I might even do a few models for this now.

Archived