Home

The Rogue (StarWars RP character Recruitment)

Star Wars: The Rogue

In a struggle for power over the galaxy; Sith have the upper hand, combing the planets for Jedi and either killing them or torturing them untill they join them. Most of the Jedi masters have switched off their sabers and exiled themselves. Others who are still with the order have scattered across the galaxy working in the shadows, recruiting students for training so that they have some chance of defeating the Sith. Darth Zain the current Sith Lord personally issued bounties on all Jedi, that includes exiles, they are to be captured alive. But there is one Jedi inparticular that both sides search for. In the end he will decide the fate of himself, the friends he picks up along the way, and the galaxy.

Name: Theron Counterstrike

Hair: long, white

Eyes: green

Race: caucasian, human

weight: unknown, slim/slender

Sex: male

Way of life: Rogue Jedi

Planet of Origin: Deralia

Current Location: Coruscant

BIO:

Theron Counterstrike was once a Jedi Knight, shortly after his homeworld was destroyed by the sith, he left the order without a word of goodbye. Now he is hunted by both the sith and bounty hunters across the galaxy because his former best friend and now Sith Lord put a bounty on his head. The Jedi Order also searches for him, to question him, to find out why he left the order without notice. No one knows where he resides, he has been spotted on different planets such as: Nar Shaddaa, Endor, Naboo, and some say he went to Korriban to learn the ways of the Sith as well as the Jedi.

I don't mean to be a jackass, but how can you say this looks 'cool'? All I see is a single character (albeit in interesting one). There's no indication of where an RP storyline might start, no clues as to what he intended to happen here. From what I see here, it should have been posted in a 'Character Thread', if we had such a thing here.

Also, not to be a nitpicker, but it's spelled 'Nar Shaddaa'. Sorry, that's just one misspelling that bugs the hell out of me :p

Name: Theron Counterstrike

Hair: long, white

Eyes: green

Race: caucasian, human

weight: unknown, slim/slender

Sex: male

Way of life: Rogue Jedi

Planet of Origin: Deralia

Current Location: Coruscant

BIO:

Theron Counterstrike was once a Jedi Knight, shortly after his homeworld was destroyed by the sith, he left the order without a word of goodbye. Now he is hunted by both the sith and bounty hunters across the galaxy. The Jedi Order also searches for him, to question him, to find out why he left the order without notice. No one knows where he resides, he has been spotted on different planets such as: Nar Shaddar, Endor, Naboo, and some say he went to Korriban to learn the ways of the Sith as well as the Jedi.

I, too, may come off as a jackass, but you may want to add some information on why everyone is looking for him. I doubt the Jedi, Sith, and bounty hunters would all go through the trouble of tracking down one random Jedi that went missing. And like Writer said, you need an actual infrastructure for an RPG.

Hey Xero, your recruitment thread looks cool, but unfortunately, you have it in the wrong area. Really it should be in the Backstage Casting Call subforum.

I'll talk to a mod to get it moved, okay?:)

yeah i had no idea where to put it. unfortunately i just clicked the "Start new thread" on the zombie rp. so idk. it would be easier for them to allow you to do it from the user cp instead of going to different areas to do it. thanks though

OK let me make this clear for everyone. This is just the recruitment post ok for people who are interested in starting their own rp with their own story lines that intertwine with other rpers. I will give the back story when i post the offical rp. I already tried randomly starting an rp with no one and no body responded to it so i deleted it. Secondly can someone please tell me where i should post the offical post because i'm confused still like my profile says i'm a rookie. Help me out here.

OK let me make this clear for everyone. This is just the recruitment post ok for people who are interested in starting their own rp with their own story lines that intertwine with other rpers. I will give the back story when i post the offical rp. I already tried randomly starting an rp with no one and no body responded to it so i deleted it. Secondly can someone please tell me where i should post the offical post because i'm confused still like my profile says i'm a rookie. Help me out here.

But you didn't post anything in your first post. Just a character. We don't know what the RPG is about, so you should probably post something about the story, just so people know what they're getting in to. That way, they don't have to make a character and RP just to know what the RPG is about.

You post the actual RPG in the Dantooine Theatre Company forum. You post the recruitment thread here.

But you didn't post anything in your first post. Just a character. We don't know what the RPG is about, so you should probably post something about the story, just so people know what they're getting in to. That way, they don't have to make a character and RP just to know what the RPG is about.

You post the actual RPG in the Dantooine Theatre Company forum. You post the recruitment thread here.

ok thank you, 2nd question is it possible to delete this one entire thread?

Archived