Home

Jedi Academy - SP Mod Problem

elSpaan

hi there!

i'm not very experienced in modding, so i hope that someone out there can help me.

difficult enough for me, but finally i somehow managed to integrate a SP MOD in jedi academy. i use one of the endless combinations of Ryojin's fantastic jedi costumization kit - and in my case, it replaces the kel'dor male, so that i'm able even to use my old savegames.

looks very good! but there is one problem still:

the lightsaber (staff) is "freezed"! while my jedi makes his moves, his saber staff remains in a static upright position, stuck through the jedi's body...

:confused:

as long as i used the kel'dor male model.glm, the skins - of course - didn't work, but the saber did. and when i hit on that and changed the model into the right one (of the jedi costumization kit), the skins worked, and this - hopefully last - problem appeared.

i'm at my wit's end. has someone got some sagacious recommendation?

thanks a lot!

It is probably a bug as a result of replacing the keldore with Ryojin's skin. The best thing you could do is start a new game. That should solve the problem. There is probably an error with the save file referencing a new model.

So Start a new game, use the 'map' command to get to where you were, and then use the 'setforce' cheats to set the force to the levels you had.

mpfff... that doesn't work...

:duros:

i start a new game, then i change the map. alright!

but setting the force levels has no effect. and when i try to change the single lightsaber to a staff (saber dual_4), i get the message "cheats are not enabled on this server".

i had typed helpusobi1 beforehand, and i'm playing in singleplayer mode.

arrgh, this is frustrating! and i feel rising anger! :vadar:

;)

Archived