Home

Heavy Midnight - Character Sign-Up

SkywalkerRules

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well lets see i'll do my best to recall from memory.

Everyone headed to a concert at Citi Field stadium so see Type O Negative. Moxie(Skywalker) is a human female. After the band started to play became inchanted by Ashtin (Kyvios) who's a vampire. Then bells and whistels went off then Ashtin was against Two werewolves, Peter (Alkonium) and Koran (Chev), Another vampire I think Jericho (Cyborg) and another human John (Cyborg), and Conrad (Commander).

Ashtin escaped with Moxie by breaking though the wall and diving into the sewers. Jericho followed first then followed by Koran. Moxies friends (skywalker) and John met by Johns car where he obtained a gun, and Conrad shortly followed after them and fooled them into thinking he's a Police Officer.

Conrad was contracted by Vladimir(Darth Betrayal), where Conrad then ordered him to search some locations for Ashtin i believe. At this point Koran broke down the door to Ashtin's home and is now in pursuit of him through the city roof tops. And Moxie is on her way to her uncles how in the car of Jericho.

So anyone who isn't on Ashtin's tail, or currently roaming the City streets is back at the Stadium. Unless you haven't made your first post yet, then start where ever you like.

I think that might about sum it up.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear SkywalkerRules and co.,

While I never would think of asking you to cease in the activities you enjoy, I would request that you change the name of your 'Heavy Midnight' roleplaying game to something else. While browsing the new posts I frequently see a link to your thread and think it says 'Heavy Midget,' which is quite distracting and somewhat disturbing. I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way.

Thank you for reading this post and I beg you to consider my request.

o_Qly,

Hallucination

I was joking about wanting you to change it. While I see it as 'Heavy Midget' most of the time, I just laugh it off. ;)

Sorry for any misunderstanding. o_Q

Oooooh! That's okay, Hallucination. No harm done. Didn't know you were joking. Phew! For a second there, you scared me! No wonder your Badge says LF Jester! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived