Home

PFHC01 from Kotor

Ataris

Can someone convert the models/animations of the PFHC01 head from Kotor to Kotor II? I like this head, but apparently just trying to use it in Kotor II doesn't work, since I've tried it before.

Which one is C01? A lot of the K1 heads are reused in K2; it may already exist in the game's files.

If it doesn't, then you won't have much luck getting this request granted, because porting is against the board's rules, and I am sure RedHawke is hovering over this thread even as we speak... ;)

Which one is C01? A lot of the K1 heads are reused in K2; it may already exist in the game's files.

If it doesn't, then you won't have much luck getting this request granted, because porting is against the board's rules, and I am sure RedHawke is hovering over this thread even as we speak... ;)

PFHC01 is the head that is mostly used for the female Jedi aboard the Endar Spire, if the player isn't using it already. You know, the only Caucasian head with dark blue hair? And unfortunately, I don't think it is in TSL.

Discussion of porting is not allowed on these boards, I'm going to allow this thread to reamin open on the proviso that it is strictly for locating similar heads present in TSL or a request for a reskin based on the head version in K1.

I have edited this in thread elsewhere, but should you be unfamiliar with the rules please Click Me!

The specific rule it viotes is as follows;

7. Mods containing assets (models, textures, sounds, etc.) ported from another game are prohibited

It is against Lucasarts policy to port assets from one game to another. Holowan Laboratories does not condone porting of this nature, and moderators will close or delete any thread or posts discussing such mods, even if it is for your own personal use. The exception to this is if the asset in question is present in both KOTOR and TSL. Modders may create from scratch mods that resemble assets from another game.

-- j7

The one female in K2 with bushy blonde short hair is nearly identical to one of the Afr.American skinned female heads in K1--the K1 had longer hair, though.

The GI joe-ish male exile in K2 is slightly tweaked from the K1 GI joe-ish male head.

The mullet dude in K2 is similar to the one in K1: K2 had parted hair, narrower eyes and perhaps a slightly more wide and even face.

@ trigger: Hey...yeeeah...you know I *thought* I recognized a familiarity there with that particular head. Portrait looked so different, though.

Archived