Home

O_O pcgamemods back online?

Godric Volturi

Besides, you can only browse, and not all files at that. This 'database' is vastly incomplete and you still can't download anything.

Does the old method of Google archives still work to gather download links or are they all dead now? Because if it does, this archive could definitely help determine what the links should be.

Google archive links should all be dead by now :(

Well, that's a shame.

I've got to say I'm still having a bit of fun looking through all the old mods and it's pretty fun. Good lesson to be learned here; if we're going to host the majority of the community's mods in one location, we should probably make sure its caretakers are actually invested in the community. ;)

I did notice one thing that bothered me, though. Every mod I've ever made except one, or maybe two, are listed on pgamemods. Has it really been that long since I contributed anything useful? :p

Well, that's a shame.

I've got to say I'm still having a bit of fun looking through all the old mods and it's pretty fun. Good lesson to be learned here; if we're going to host the majority of the community's mods in one location, we should probably make sure its caretakers are actually invested in the community. ;)

I did notice one thing that bothered me, though. Every mod I've ever made except one, or maybe two, are listed on pgamemods. Has it really been that long since I contributed anything useful? :p

Oh man... sad story :(

There were certainly many good mods on that site. Browsing through all of them I was quite amazed at the variety.. and the quality. It's like browsing through Jedi Archives!

idiot, idiot, idiot, never make a Jedi analogy ever again

....err I mean it's... cool.

Archived