Home

RC Armor.

M@RS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Now I would not say those guys have to much time on their hands. I am apart of at least three other sites that deal with people making armor like that. Heck even I am making my own custom mandalorian armor. I already got my helmet done and the armor plates cut out. Took some time but I managed through.....even I have little time on my hands but it is slowly moving.

l_7b5bd1f083244253bc1f5e4b1161968b.jpg

And the painting for the helmet took me almost three days to complete and this was the week of Halloween 2009. It came out that amazing woot!!!

Now I would not say those guys have to much time on their hands. I am apart of at least three other sites that deal with people making armor like that. Heck even I am making my own custom mandalorian armor. I already got my helmet done and the armor plates cut out. Took some time but I managed through.....even I have little time on my hands but it is slowly moving.

l_7b5bd1f083244253bc1f5e4b1161968b.jpg

And the painting for the helmet took me almost three days to complete and this was the week of Halloween 2009. It came out that amazing woot!!!

Tbh, I think it'd depend on how long it takes them to make it. If they bang it out in a few months, they've got too much time on their hands. If it takes them a couple years, then they actually have a life. xD I'm 'semi-interested' in making custom armor, but I don't have the resources or the skills to really get into it. :/ Could you please provide links to those sites? Thanks.

Archived