Home

Betriebe: Neue Deutschland

CommanderQ

"Well, I'm not quite trained for infiltration, not something that Airborn normally gets, but I'm a good-enough scout and I can jump out of perfectly good aircraft. That's about all you'll need to know, aside from the fact that I can use just about anything you throw my way weapon wise." Reynolds shrugged, it was a side effect of the depression that he could shoot almost anything, the amount of mobster weapons one could find easily was astounding.

Reynolds looked a Wang, the sunglasses helped, but something else.... something that would distract..... "You guys have a hat?" He asked his 'hosts', cause if we give Wang a bowler hat along with the glasses...." Reynolds shrugged. "Well, every little bit helps, and the less they're concentrating on his face the better."

((What is it about the RP's I'm involved with and splitting into 2 groups?))

"American ingenuity...and simple, quite excellent. But unfortunately we'll need more then sunglasses to get past the SS....we've been working on a cover for Wang. Our operatives in the Pacific have confirmed the trade of information between the Japanese and Germans...a Japanese Embassy will most definately be at Mittenwald's bunker...due the fact that both the Japanese and Nazis are working together to end our 'miserable' existence"

"Well, I thank you for that, and I can go with that plan, but I think the sunglasses would still help, though," said Wang, taking the glasses from Jackson and thanking him for it. "Like I said before, there are subtle differences between Chinese and Japanese people that Westerners can't seem to pick up. No offense to you guys. Also, I'm more skilled in demolitions. I think Miss Delaclo- uh, Miss Delacroix" - Wang still struggled to pronounce her name correctly - "would need to teach me some tricks of the trade, but I don't think there's time for that."

"Well, every little bit helps, and the less they're concentrating on his face the better"

"Yes, that would help. It would make the disguise more..." Wang searched for the right word. "Effective." Wang now felt confident. Unless there was a hiccup in the infiltration, or some other random event, he believed that things would go smoothly, and the mission would be successful.

"Well, I'm not quite trained for infiltration, not something that Airborn normally gets, but I'm a good-enough scout and I can jump out of perfectly good aircraft. That's about all you'll need to know, aside from the fact that I can use just about anything you throw my way weapon wise."

Ferris nodded, "We understand that your strength is not in under-cover work, but you will help the others with parachute training. Someone of experience around gives the new jumpers a sense of confidence most the time."

"You guys have a hat? Cause if we give Wang a bowler hat along with the glasses...."

Mr. Will muttered under his breath, "...and create a stereotype in the process..."

Ferris nodded to Reynolds, "We can do that."

He then looked to Wang, "There should be enough time for you and Miss Delacroix to work on your skills, but not much. Our departure time is to be kept secret, and until then, you are all to stay with us here, with SOE. If you tell ANYONE of what was spoken of here, you will be shot as a traitor. We're dealing with things so high above ourselves that any small mistake could change the course of our time."

He took a sip of his tea, and sat down in a chair and looked at the map of Mittenwald.

"..I really wish we had an actual idea of what we're going after..."

Mittenwald

Commandant's Headquarters

Sturmbannfuhrer Wolff looked stood completely still as he watched 3 local resistance fighters marched over to the gray wall that surrounded his HQ. They had been found trying to plant mines on one of the Northern roads, and as they were caught red-handed, were sentenced to death on the spot.

One of the resistance fighters was an older man of more experience, and his face was somber, but still had some fight left in him, even in his hopeless situation.

The other two fighters were a younger man, and a boy, that couldn't have been of 14 years of age.

It surprised Wolff that Germans would resist their own government, after all that they had done for the Fatherland.

He shook his head. They were no longer German. True Germans do not resist the will of the Fuhrer. They were now the enemy, and were to be treated as such.

The 3 fighters had made it to the center of the wall, and 5 SS soldiers lined up in front of them, K-98s glistening in the sun.

One of the Leutnants motioned for the squad to take positions, and the 14 year-old suddenly began to cry. The boy had lost the nerve that had made him fight the SS so fervently.

Wolff nodded to the Leutnant that he could commence the execution, and he turned to leave the complex, getting into his staff car. Right as he closed the door of the car, he heard the loud crack of rifle-fire.

And the impact of metal against flesh.

"Yes, that would help. It would make the disguise more... Effective"

"Can you put on some of that makeup women use to make their face look whiter? And here," Jack said and took off his chalk-striped hat, going to Wang and putting it on his head. "Add some makeup to that, and you are golden."

Jack turned to Lauren.

"Do you have any of that powder stuff, miss Delacroix?" he asked with a smile.

"Add some makeup to that, and you are golden."

"I don't like where this is going," said Wang, a bit unsure. "Besides, they may see my eyes, which are differently shaped, so that could backfire. I think the disguise that Reynolds suggested would work out."

"There should be enough time for you and Miss Delacroix to work on your skills, but not much. Our departure time is to be kept secret, and until then, you are all to stay with us here, with SOE. If you tell ANYONE of what was spoken of here, you will be shot as a traitor. We're dealing with things so high above ourselves that any small mistake could change the course of our time."

Wang nodded. "Understood. The sooner the better."

"I don't like where this is going," said Wang, a bit unsure. "Besides, they may see my eyes, which are differently shaped, so that could backfire. I think the disguise that Reynolds suggested would work out."

"Yeah, and I just gave you the hat," Jack said. "Just saying that it will be much less chance of being discovered if you get makeup." Jack paused. "I know, I'll take you to the guy who does makeup for all the theaters and movies. He owes me one." He chuckled.

"And even if he didn't, I could just pay him."

Reynolds glared at Mister Will, he didn't know what the man's problem was, but ever since he'd gotten in here it had been one snide comment after another. Damn Limeys, he thought to himself, somewhat disgusted.

"We understand that your strength is not in under-cover work, but you will help the others with parachute training. Someone of experience around gives the new jumpers a sense of confidence most the time."

Reynolds blinked once, twice, three times. "You're going to have this group Jumping?" He said quietly, wondering what idiot had thought up this plan, one did not simply pick up the skills needed for Jumping like the rain.

"Add some makeup to that, and you are golden."

Reynolds smiled at the other man's enthusiasm. "The whole point of the hat and glasses is to distract them by showing them exactly what they want to see. Once you change the skin color the face isn't going to look right and that'll throw up warning flags all over the place. Besides, that stuff's water-soluable, so once it rains Wong will be back to his old self."

Reynolds looked over at the map of Mittenwald. "Ever get the feeling that something's staring you right in the face but you can't see it?" He asked Ferris, gesturing at the map. "I know I'm seeing something here that's familiar, but I can't come up with it."

"You're going to have this group Jumping?"

Ferris looked up from the map.

"Yes, I know, it sounds insane, but believe me, it is certainly better then walking. We have don't have the time to fully train our operatives in both parachute training and infiltration....and I feel horrible about it. Normally, we'd teach you everything you needed to know, but the report at Mittenwald could not be ignored...SHAEF itself demanded that neutralize the problem. This is going to be a Leap of Faith......"

"Ever get the feeling that something's staring you right in the face but you can't see it? I know I'm seeing something here that's familiar, but I can't come up with it."

Ferris nodded and gestured to the map once again.

"Yes indeed, we know it's on this map, but where? What is it? Hmmm....time, if only we had more time."

But there could be no more time. Ferris knew this, and he hoped the others knew as well. The Nazi's wouldn't give them time, it was either stop them now, or wait for them to come up with something terrifying.

Mittenwald

Commandant's Post

Sturmbannfuhrer Wolff stepped into his office and immediately began reading the days reports.

Facility Bruno Report:

Chemical Xa1 Testing going as scheduled. Test A has yielded results that this chemical can be weaponized, as well as used to industrial advantage. May be involved with Nuclear Testing with Facility Axel.

Facility Kohler Report:

STG-44 class of Assault Rifles and above have been tested, using implemented points fueld with Xa1 Chemical. Infra-red scopes tested positive. Recommend immediate contact with Berlin to begin production. Weapon STG-3xa1 tested positive as well, all electro-pulse technology working accordining to original plan. For further completion, we require Nuclear Power. Recommend to Der Fuhrer in Berlin.

Wolff looked carefully through the reports, checking off list requirements and putting signatures at others. This job was more or less boring, as there was little to no action here, other then the occasional Resistance strike. He hoped that he may be able to use the Mittenwald Facilities' weapons soon....perhaps on the resistance.

[i[Yes....that would be wunderbar....[/i]

Mittenwald, Deutchland.

Sam looked out his window into the street. The people outside walked without knowing what the truth was. He pitied them for their ignorance. He went downstairs and exited his house into the street. He looked at the letter left in the crack in the wall.

Facility Bruno Report:

Chemical Xa1 Testing going as scheduled. Test A has yielded results that this chemical can be weaponized, as well as used to industrial advantage. May be involved with Nuclear Testing with Facility Axel.

Facility Kohler Report:

STG-44 class of Assault Rifles and above have been tested, using implemented points fueld with Xa1 Chemical. Infra-red scopes tested positive. Recommend immediate contact with Berlin to begin production. Weapon STG-3xa1 tested positive as well, all electro-pulse technology working accordining to original plan. For further completion, we require Nuclear Power. Recommend to Der Fuhrer in Berlin.

"This is interesting. Time for a raid, Ich denke." Sam said. He'd have to call up his other comrades-at-arms and see if they were up to the task.

"Soon, the reich shall tumble."

Archived