Home

Republic Commando - Total Makeover

Demongo

Don't worry guys this is not a request:lol: I have already done about 90% of this mod and I think I'll be able to release a beta soon( It's only a reskin but trust me textures can cause problems too). I reskinned technically EVRYTHING in the game, vehicles,commandos,weapons etc...

Before I say anything more check this preview out:

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

<snipped>

I'm sorry, but asking for original game files to be shared is against not only against LucasForum rules, but is also a violation of the game's EULA. Perhaps a reinstall of the game, in a different location might provide you with the original files? - Astor

And I also need someone(can be more than 1) who has a lot of free time and can test it. Y'know what looks crappy really crappy or what doesn't work, what looks strange etc..

Send me a PM or write here if you're willing to do any of that^^

EDIT:

*sigh* allright I guess:( sorry Astor won't happen again.

nice 1 dude you know you could also change the main charactrs of the squad to cloneadults or clonetroopers ,commandonohelmet or troopernohelmet dat would make it more of a technical mod in the trues sense. good 1 tho well done

Thanks though I only want to reskin it and that's all:)

• 2 weeks later...

Allright not much interest here, but I'll update it anyway. Here's a preview trailer sort of thing:

And a core ship gameplay:

I will be able to release it tomorrow or even sooner:D

• 1 month later...
Just use unrealed to open up an existing map and look around. You can import meshes and stuff like barriers and whatnot. I don't know how to get it into the campaign as of yet though..

By the way, I like the DC-17 makeover. The ammo is nice and shiny :)

Allright I might try that and thanks:)

• 1 month later...
really like this! when will the final version be done? :D :D :D

Well..if you're thinking about creating new levels and that kinda stuff I won't do that, but the skinning is completely done. You can find the links above:)

Archived