Home

Clone Troopers VS Battle Droids MP Mod

Razorflight

We from "Republic Commando Reloaded" (http://www.rcreloaded.de.ki), a German RC modding Community, are working on a "Clone Troopers VS Battle Droids" Multiplayer Mod. In this Mod the Commandos will be replaced with normal Clone Troopers and the Trandoshans with B1 Battle Droids. You will be able to select between many different skins. We also experimented with Droidekas, Magna Guards, Geonosians and also with a AT-TE and it all works great ^^. So after this Mod we will made some other mods like this. We also working on a Big Mod with a campaign, but thats another Topic ^^.

Here are some screenshots:

selectdroidmp.th.jpg

holodroidmp.th.jpg

droidarm.th.jpg

Thank you all ^^

To the Questions:

To make new hudarms, would you have to make a whole new 3d model? Btw, welcome

an say hi to Skip for me :D

No, we experimented with some stuff and found a solution without creating a whole new 3D modell, and I AM PfWSkip ^^

So..is there a release date for this mod? It looks awesome; can't wait for it to come out!

Not yet, but I think we will released it soon ^^

I noticed on Skip's channel there was a vid where someone was an AT-TE...anyone know how they did this?

Yes, I know how to xD

yeh i cant wait for the ATTE vs SPIDER DROID mod heavyweight heaven thatl be haha

but theyl need to make a big modmap for it..

I dont think that we will make a mod like this, because it was just a little fun act to change the Playermesh to an AT-TE. Thats no stuff for a relay good mod...

Archived