Home

SWF to JPEG

Ser'eck

Well the simple solution is to use print screen...

I found another way however

• Get Firefox and download "Flash and Video Download"
  • Go to TFU 2 website
  • Click the download button in the corner of the screen
  • Save to were ever
  • Convert

tfu2flash.jpg

Beyond this I cannot help you, I know little of the ways of Adobe

I think I figured it out! Thanks for the help.

BTW, I see that you are using KMPlayer, never heard of it so I downloaded it to try myself. Not bad of a player! I have been using GOM and KM seems to load faster. So thanks for the screenshot!

if you just want still images, whats wrong with printscreen or snip tool(vista/win7).

You can otherwise use something like FRAPS to take multiple screenshots at a time. When you use that, it only captures the video images in media players/games.

mtfbwya

I have tried print screen and pasted it into mspaint, but my resolution is 1280x768 and with the firefox tabs bar, navigation bar, menu bar, and status bar. After editing all that out I'm not left with much of the photo at all. That's why I was wanting to convert the swf file so I could have the web page to use as a still jpeg image.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the information,i really appreciate all u guys for helpin me in timely manner... As far as I am aware this can't be done in Java - SWF is after all not an image, its something loaded and run by Flash Player. You'll need to do something like export it in ActionScript to a standard format and load that into Java, or use the Robot class to capture the whole screen and convert that.

Archived