Home

High Resolution Star Wars Images?

PR-0927

Hey Swampies, just been looking for some high-resolution images. I have a Star Wars theme set with shuffled wallpapers (200+) on Windows 7. But I have the hardest time in the world finding awesome images. I do have a good amount of awesome ones (obviously, with 200+ images), but I've always got a feeling that there is some secret Star Wars wallpaper database or something!

I'm looking for anything that's 1920x1200 or higher, and without text (preferably) or logos. This is what makes it difficult.

Any knowledge that might be shared? Good fan art is acceptable too!

- PR-0927

http://wallbase.net/

Do a search there.

You are a God. I second MrWally's comment. Can there be more please?

Sadly most of those super-awesome pictures are below the resolution I want, or are oriented to be taller than wider.

But I did find a good amount of awesome ones. I also found a lot of the ones I already had, albeit in lower resolution.

- PR-0927

Oh my god I just fell in love with that site.

EDIT: It sucks having two monitors with different resolutions and aspect ratios, though :/

While I'm here I'm actually going to quote myself and turn that into a question:

Is it possible in Windows 7 to have different wallpapers on different monitors? Short of merging two images in photoshop split down the middle, that is.

While I'm here I'm actually going to quote myself and turn that into a question:

Is it possible in Windows 7 to have different wallpapers on different monitors? Short of merging two images in photoshop split down the middle, that is.

I did it previously on XP with nVidia's control panel in nView. Havent messed with it in a while but hopefully it didn't disappear in the transition to 7. Dunno about catalyst options.

Archived