Home

Darkside, Shmarkside. Frenchies think Vader is a nutjob...

The manipulations of Anakin Skywalker' date=' also known as Darth Vader in the "Star Wars" saga, have long been ascribed to the Dark Side of the Force. Now, psychiatrists suggests that the actions of the Jedi Knight could be used in teaching about a real-life mental illness.[/quote'] Source

Hey, if I was ever taught anything using Star Wars as an example... I'd probably remember it. Or at least be more inclined to listen ;)

http://pagingdrgupta.blogs.cnn.com/2010/06/07/what-is-darth-vaders-diagnosis/

ChAiNz link looked correct to me. Don't know why it wasn't working. However, he got me close enough to find it.

Oh, ChAiNz you have an extra

Derr.. posting fail :xp: Link fixed ;)

After watching the PT I came to the conclusion that Hayden Christensen was was an idiot, not a lunatic.

Fixed

I dunno if its just me, but I found the "Clone Wars" cartoon Anakin much better than Christensen's version. Oh how I hate that man.

Fixed

I dunno if its just me, but I found the "Clone Wars" cartoon Anakin much better than Christensen's version. Oh how I hate that man.

Agreed. Hayden just seems like a whiny person in RL and it leaked in to his Anakin performance... :xp:

As much hate around here for the CW series, at least that Anakin has some stones ;)

Archived