Home

Ultimatum not the Ultimate for Gilroy

RC-1162

http://www.deadline.com/2010/06/universal-returns-tony-gilroy-to-bourne-4/

So Tony Gilroy's returning to write the fourth Bourne movie. Although as of now Paul Greengrass and Matt Damon aren't confirmed, I'm pretty excited about this movie, being a big fan of the first three movies. Bourne owns Bond anyday. :xp:

Of course it won't be anywhere near them if Damon and Greengrass are missing.

Bourne owns Bond anyday. :xp:

Of course it won't be anywhere near them if Damon and Greengrass are missing.

Agreed. and Agreed :D

Though I'd go as far to say that without Damon & Greengrass, kill the franchise. Substitutions do not work, and while I like Borne better than Bond. Bond frankly is really the only franchise to be able to get away with changing the lead (imo).

Never been a huge fan of the movies because they differ so greatly from Robert Ludlum’s original books. The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Supremacy and The Bourne Ultimatum are three of my favorite books. I never read the continuation of Bourne’s story because they were not written by Robert Ludlum.

To me the movies are decent, but they are not the story of Jason Bourne. The miniseries starring Richard Chamberlain was truer to Mr. Ludlum’s original vision. So I’ll watch it and hopefully enjoy it, but the movies are not as an intriguing as the tale Robert Ludlum wrote down.

This sounds like an awesome idea. But I agree with ChAiNz. If they make substitutions it won't work.

Not from where I'm sitting! ;)

Really? *sites near RedHawke and looks*

Nope. Bourne still owns. *walks away from thread*

:xp:

Archived