Home

Most powerful sith

Isaac Clarke

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Darth Sidious, because according to books movies and video games he breaks the cycle of apprentice killing the master, or maybe he just chooses apprentices with bad luck, he rises to power at the front door to the Jedi temple, defeats countless Jedi, eradicates most of the Jedi order, destroys the senate and creates a tyranny,and builds a giant space station that can blow up planets. Enough Said

For being ridiculously powerful, i am going with Lord Vitiate. Old Republic emperor of the Sith. He consumed the force energy from every living being on his home planet. Completely destroyed it by feeding on every shred of force energy on the entire planet. Yes his end game was to consume the entire universe and live forever, but For what he could do, he has to be the most powerful Sith ever.

True, and he was certainly a consideration of mine, but such blatant, clear power shows no subtlety - and it could simply consume him, as it did Darth Nihilus.

If he had not been brought to an end, i'm sure it would have. His intent was to consume the whole galaxy. His lust for power and control had convinced him it was better to have the combined power of an entire galaxies worth of beings, and rule a completely blank, void galaxy, instead of having the power that a planet possessed, and ruling a galaxy that had something to rule.

So destroy the galaxy=subtle as a heart attack.

But he was still unbelievably powerful, if a little weak in the forethought area.

Archived