Home

Order of planets & Questions

KaRedfield

Hello! I'm new in this forum and I don't know if this subject has already been posted.

Well I wanted to know which is the best order to visit the planets in TSL and why :)

And one more question Is it possible to turn Atton into a jedi if I go to NAr Shadaa first than another planet?

Greetings and thanks to everyone who answers ;)

I don't think there's really a "best" order... it really depends on your preference.

It's been quite a while since I've played this game, but if my memory serves me correctly, the order I used to go in was Nar Shaddaa (you can pretty quickly get the final parts for your lightsaber here, and you get a new party member), Onderon (new party member), Dantooine, and Korriban last (you have to be a high enough level to gain access to a certain section of this planet).

As far as I know, you can turn Atton into a Jedi no matter what order you go in.

Hope that helps. :)

I suggest first going to nar shadda, but after doing all the side quests, leave NS and head for Onderon before going to Korriban and returning to NS following that. You will get a return call for Onderon so you can go back, so go there and fight in the war. If I were you, I would save Dantooine for last. If you decide to use the M478, I suggest going there after Korriban.

• 4 weeks later...
I suggest first going to nar shadda, but after doing all the side quests, leave NS and head for Onderon before going to Korriban and returning to NS following that. You will get a return call for Onderon so you can go back, so go there and fight in the war. If I were you, I would save Dantooine for last. If you decide to use the M478, I suggest going there after Korriban.

A little late to this party, but you may want to consider a very brief visit to Dantooine before going to Nar Shaddaa... you can pick up the <PlayerName> crystal and have it leveling up with you all the way through the game... the sooner you have it, the more powa you will have later!

• 3 weeks later...

In my first playthrough, completely un-spoiled, i went Dantooine first, there was the only guy i knew there, i didn't like him... but hey he's the only one i knew before hand.

And i figured Dantooine>lightsaber + extra crystals (didn't expect the uber one).

I steel feel is the way to go story wise, and also metagaming wise, you get the uber crystal, you can turn Bao-Dur (i think), much more usefull than useless Atton, and get a new party member if female, you also get a very usefull party member in Nar Shadaa so that's the second place you should go, leave korriban for last, it's very quick, get in>get out so last place fits.

Archived