Home

Star Wars: Party in the Galaxy!

Welcome to the Fire Blast starship, party goers! In this awesome cruiser, as I like to call it, you get to have the time of your life! The DJ, the games, the dance floor, the relaxations, the big pool and jacuzzi, the bars, battling in arenas... anything you can imagine is here!

And where there's fun... there's famous people! We got Darth Vader, Galen Marek, Han Solo, Cade Skywalker, Zayne Carrick, Princess Leia, Mara Jade Skywalker, Darth Revan, Grevious... everybody!

So join in and have some fun. Chat, dance, duel, whatever! Have fun! Whoo!

Rules:

1.) No God-Modding! No one is above everyone else, no superweapons, and no being all-powerful.

2.) You can be any Star Wars characters you like. You may create your own character as well. But definitely choose a Star Wars character, if you want.

3.) You may play up from 1 to 3 characters ONLY, if you want.

4.) Less swearing. You may use Star Wars terms like "Kriffing", "E chu ta!", "Kark!" or stuff like that. But please keep this PG-13.

5.) If you have any questions, ask me or a fellow player.

6.) Be Kind to one another in OOC ((Out of Character)). You may insult the characters, but not the players.

7.) Last, but certaintly not least... HAVE FUN!! :thmbup1:

I also want to thank Tysyacha, for being helpful! :^:

----------------------------------------------------------------

Character Sheet

Name:

Species:

Personality:

Appearance:

You may use the Wookieepedia for help as well: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Name: Princess Mi

Species: Human

Personality: Funny, cheerful and spunky

Appearance:

PrincessMi4.jpg?t=1280212524

Archived