Home

Login Issues

Bad213Boy

I don't know if it's only me or not, but this damn site is goofy. I try to login and when I do, the logging in screen appears and then boots me back to the Lucas Forums homepage. It doesn't list that I'm logged in.

I was monkeying around and reading some posts, I tried to reply and it let me. Somehow showing me that I was logged back in after replying. Weird stuff man.

I'm thinking it may be your browser, as I have had no problems with the site. Have you run a malware and anti virus scan lately?

Na its not that. It like this for Firefox and IE sometimes. Is there a timer on it or something? Cause it doesn't keep me signed in when check the box for it. I'm running ESET Smart Security 4.2.58.3, best this year. So I better not have a virus, lol.

I don't know, maybe it'll fix itself.

Na its not that. It like this for Firefox and IE sometimes. Is there a timer on it or something? Cause it doesn't keep me signed in when check the box for it. I'm running ESET Smart Security 4.2.58.3, best this year. So I better not have a virus, lol.

I don't know, maybe it'll fix itself.

Complain much?

You should do yourself a favor and try to figure things out for yourself once in a while. That way, when you do come to a point where you are out of ideas, you can tell us what you have tried to do that did not work to fix your problem, and we can go from there with some good information.

I'm thinking it may be your browser,

It like this for Firefox and IE sometimes.

...lol.

and i hope you know new viruses are made so they can circumvent new updates to anti-virus software... you'll find fairly soon that someone, somewhere, will create a virus that'll go right through your "anti-virus of the year." It may be tomorrow, it may be next week; but it'll happen, otherwise there would be no need to update anti-virus software. scan anyways, its always safe to do it.

and im sure that your issue is with your browser, specifically your cookies. especially if your issue is with logging in and staying logged in. perhaps your cookies aren't being saved properly?

Archived