Home

Some Interesting Game Trailers

Darth Payne

They've already confirmed that Conroy is reprising his role, as is Hamill as Joker, but he's said this will be the last time he voices Joker.

Wow...that's equally depressing. Hamill is the most amazing Joker out there...what an spectacular voice. Guess this will be an important one to get, then.

Not too happy about the Arkham City trailer. Arkham Asylum is one of my favourite games and i love it but that stuff in the trailer didn't really feel like it. It reminds me more of the "Dark Knight" movie. But i could be wrong and it could turn out to be a great game:p

Not too happy about the Arkham City trailer. Arkham Asylum is one of my favourite games and i love it but that stuff in the trailer didn't really feel like it. It reminds me more of the "Dark Knight" movie. But i could be wrong and it could turn out to be a great game:p

I got the same exact feeling...

• 4 weeks later...

If Arkham City is to Arkham Asylum what The Dark Knight was to Batman Begins, then I don't think we have anything to worry about.

Archived