1. 1. What Planet do you Want Revan in?

• Ord Mantell
    • Coruscant
    • Tatooine
    • Rodia
    • Endor
    • Alderaan
    • Tython

I Apologize for Rewriting the Mod AGAIN but i Think it would just be Better if I Switched it to Kotor

This One is Final. No more rewrites

WHO THINKS THIS SHOULD BE FOR TSL?

Has any work been done on this mod?

I suppose so. If I sounded like an ass, I apologize.

You didn't sound like an ass. I for one actually want to see this mod, but with all the changes, I don't blame you for asking.

Ok I will change it to TSL, BUT Im not gonna Rewrite the Mod Again just a Few Changes.

1. Its gonna change to The Jedi Civil War 2 because TJCW 1 was in Kotor

2. Im gonna change the Party Members Around

3. Just A Few Changes to Planets

Corellia

Coruscant

Korriban

Dantooine

Mandalore

Concordia [Mandalore's Moon]

Nal Hutta

Exchange Freighter

Im gonna Tell more In a Few Days

I wont Tell the party Members yet, Its a Surprise, Well the Only people that are gonna Know are the People who are helping out on the mod.

Geez Nal hutta, do you want us all to die from the stink? Lol. But to be serious that might be hard to do as a reskin, so we would probally have to do a newly modeled area. I have no clue about that so you would have to find someone to do that.

Geez Nal hutta, do you want us all to die from the stink? Lol. But to be serious that might be hard to do as a reskin, so we would probally have to do a newly modeled area. I have no clue about that so you would have to find someone to do that.

Doubtful that you're going to find someone willing. However, skinning can do a lot more than you thing. Nal Hutta is swamps and stuff, no? I would personally go for Dxun or Dantooine, preferably a mix of each because it would be a little boring if you kept for example all the Dxun modules attached in the same way.

Well it's swamps and the hutt palalces. But that is a good idea, we should probally do that it could work. You got that vader?

Then Dxun would be perfect for one of them! The palace entrance could be the tomb entrance, you know? Good luck with this :) I look forward to seeing some pictures.

Got any screenies for us, Vader? :)

The Planet Im Working on is Dantooine Im gonna Post Screenies Later but so Far This is Progress for Dantooine

Progress:

Dialog - 6%

NPC's - 14%

Journal Entries - 0% If Anyone wants to Help out on Journal Entries Please Post on my Profile About This.

Reskinning - 0%

Rebuilt Jedi Enclave - 0% [NOTE] Jedi will be in the Enclave.

Chrystal Cave - 83%

Dantooine Rebuilt Khoonda - 0%

Im gonna Post Screenies Later

I don't mean to be an ass here, but you always say that you're going to post screenies later. Are you even working on this at all? You've had this thread for at least 2 weeks, so you SHOULD have at least 1 screenie.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
picture.php?albumid=747&pictureid=8218picture.php?albumid=747&pictureid=8219

Ya Its not Much, But At least I Posted a Screenie

Still Working on the Enclave, BTW does Any 1 know whats the File Name to Change the color of these? And Does anybody Know the File name to Change the Dialog Color?

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
picture.php?albumid=747&pictureid=8220

I don't mean to be an ass here, but you always say that you're going to post screenies later. Are you even working on this at all? You've had this thread for at least 2 weeks, so you SHOULD have at least 1 screenie.

He has a point. Jus post a screenshot of some dialog or the area even if it's not finished.

I agree. And after changing the "base game" from K1 to TSL, I could understand not adding any screenshots, but, you keep saying you'll add them, and we don't ever see them.

A little suggestion ...

Record VO's last. You'll want to tackle the tough stuff first to ensure your horse gets out of the gate. Work on scripting, dialogue (and the plot), and your fight scenes before concerning yourself with petty things like logos and launchers.

Take this with a grain of salt. Good luck!

A little suggestion ...

Record VO's last. You'll want to tackle the tough stuff first to ensure your horse gets out of the gate. Work on scripting, dialogue (and the plot), and your fight scenes before concerning yourself with petty things like logos and launchers.

Take this with a grain of salt. Good luck!

Like i had said earlier.

Also, ill be the next negative person here. That screenshot really does not show us a single thing. I could do that without even modding. Honestly, we really need something more than that.

I could do that without even modding. Honestly, we really need something more than that.

We wanna see new content! I'm hopeful that Vader will post more screens soon, this mod sounds like it'll be interesting if it's pulled off right.

Archived