Coruscant

Korriban

Dantooine

Mandalore

Concordia [Mandalore's Moon]

Nal Hutta

Exchange Freighter

NEW JEDI ORDER

The New Jedi Order was Created Right after the Sith Lords were Destroyed, the new Jedi High Council Members are, Master Juhani, Master Jolee Bindo, Master Dustil Drallig, Master Bastila Shan, Master Fy-Tor, Master Ulodas Quad.

PARTY MEMBERS

New Enemys

Sith Acoylate

Sith Adept

Sith Swordsman

COME ON!!!! Really you have to rewrite it again!!!???

This One is Final. No more rewrites

Ewokes might cause some problems since you would have to re- model an existing model or make a new one.

I would suggest using another planet to save yourself any head aches

Hmm ya your right, but im not Doing Ewoks I might as well do Czerka Officers, or Mandalorians or something just no Ewoks

Ewokes might cause some problems since you would have to re- model an existing model or make a new one.

I would suggest using another planet to save yourself any head aches

Though not perfect, furry yodas have worked in the past to be a decent fix for this problem. If skinned right I'm sure it could look pretty solid.

Tomorrow Im starting the First Quest [The Explorer Under Attack]. [NOTE] WE NEED VOICE ACTORS!!!!! Characters Needed to be Voice Acted ON the Explorer, Lieutenant Thire, Republic Soldier. If you Would like to Voice Act these People post an Application on my Profile.

Example

Lieutenant Thire <-- What Character wanted to be Voice Acted.

Why do You want to Voice Act This Character? <-- Answer Question

LordVader1 <-- Your user

Have you Ever Voice Acted Before? YES or NO

Remember DO NOT post your Application on this Thread, Post it on my Profile

Ummm. Just for your information, you might want to change the name of the mod because the Jedi Civil War is part of Knight of the Old Republic (KotOR). You may want to rename it to The Jedi Civil War II or something. Just an idea.

Yea I think your Rite. Ill work on it Immediately!

I Know you guys want to see some screenshots.

This. When you start a TC, make sure you post screenies! I found that out really quickly. Post a screenshot, even if it's not much, it will spike peoples interest and keep them coming back for more.

WHO THINKS THIS SHOULD BE FOR TSL?

Has any work been done on this mod?

3 days after saying he will post screenshots, but who knows, maybe work is being done. But as soon as he asked which game it should be for, I doubt it. Don't want to sound like an ass if work has been done, but we'll just have to take his word for it. Good luck, Vader, hope we see some screenies soon!

While TSL has better modules, using it for K1 would be much better. The modules in K1 will work better for the planets you have listed, especially because some of those planets ARE in K1.

3 days after saying he will post screenshots, but who knows, maybe work is being done. But as soon as he asked which game it should be for, I doubt it. Don't want to sound like an ass if work has been done, but we'll just have to take his word for it. Good luck, Vader, hope we see some screenies soon!

I suppose so. If I sounded like an ass, I apologize.

Archived