Home

Problem with 233TEL (Mercenary Base, Exterior Module)

harIII

Hey everyone, I've been having a very strange problem that has be boggled. When I try loading the 233TEL module (the original module and the copy I made of it for SOTE), it crashes. I took out the new modules that use the 233tel files, took out the SOTE override (the only thing that's in the override), and updated the game but it still crashes.

Also when I say crash, I'm talking about loading up the module, loading screen changes to a black screen, then the game crashes and shuts down. I am running this on Windows 7 with hardware that checks out. I did check the new module for any files that didn't have any extensions because I came across that problem before. Are there any ideas as to why this is happening?

I have used this module before when making a, erm, planet mod.... It is a wonderful place really, gigantic, linked together, and empty :lol:

Anywho, I never had the problem that you are experiencing, although I only play and mod this game on an XP machine. I wonder if there is some script with a dependency on a filename that may have been eliminated by accident?

If I have time tonight, I'll go back and check it out but key work, IF. I still have class running on until 9 and then homework, I hate my college life academically... Anyways I'll search around again but after that I'm thinking about reinstalling TSL.

If you run in window 7 the game but built the file using kotortools in xp comparable ,or some type of set up where a script , git from kgff ...... Basically alll files should be built is the same operating system as well as the tools should be running also in the same as everyone from the team. If not there has been issues with vista, win7, xp cross building

This could be a cause for it

Archived