Home

KotOR III: The Search For Revan

darth-ackbar

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be happy to help with some skinning or re-skinning! You would just have to send me the texture as I don't currently have Kotor on my laptop -______- it would be a good idea to get it setup soon though! Until then, just send me the texture and I'd be happy to re-skin it for you! Just PM me!

Also, I liked the droid legs running around! It was interesting! Good progress though, looks like it's coming along nicely!

A few people have expressed concerns about some party members, so I've decided to make a few minor changes. These are as follows:

Kotho'Epp: Same as before, Kotho'Epp is a twi'lek, a jedi outcast who has been your master and father figure for as long as you can remember.

Ceddra Malira: Same as before, Ceddra is a human jedi apprentice, training under Kotho'Epp with you.

Khaylia Talatheen: Khaylia is a human freelance mercenary, she is known throughout the galaxy for her impeccable covert abilities and ownership of the fastest ship in the galaxy, the Ebon Hawk.

Yaru Nesh: A sullustan mechanic, he and his father worked for many years underneath Vella the Hutt, he escapes aboard the Ebon Hawk when Vella's palace is destroyed.

HK-47: Same as before, HK can be found on Taris, and he has some interesting stories to tell.

Jek: Same as before, Jek is madalore's right hand man and is sent by mandalore to join the search and report his findings directly to mandalore.

Rakatan Droid: Same as before, the Rakatan droid can now be found with the first star map you uncover.

Vaner Shan: Vaner takes the place of Dustil, and can be found on Coruscant. His mother and father are Bastila and Revan respectively. More details later...

Sai Morlev: LordDeathRay's competition winner, Sai Morlev. More details later...

As before, the 10th Party Member will be a secret :D

I think humor in the dialogue can be very helpful, but there are many types of humor which can give completely different feelings to the atmosphere. Say if you want a dark atmosphere you would want more pessimistic jokes, like "oh great, we're all going to die" I know, I'm not very good at humor -__-

At the moment it's just me (I know, very bad idea) but no-one as of yet has shown an interest in joining and to be honest, I've only really just started and haven't had the need to get anyone on the team yet. Still, I'm starting to need some good modelers and skinners if anyone's interested.

Also, please note that I am open to public suggestions for anything you want to see in the mod (quests, people, planets, etc)

I'm with Jango/Weasley. I'd love to help with some of the skins if not more! I've been feeling the itch to do some skins. I wouldn't mind doing some character skins, never tried module skinning (wouldn't mind to try but I've heard it's a pain in the you know where), weapons, armor, done some lightsaber skins too. So I wouldn't mind doing some skins. I just may be a bit slow to get them back to you because of busy schedule etc. but I will try to complete them all! I believe I also offered my skinning in my first post to this thread oh well. Sorry this got a bit long...

PM me, or post to this thread I suppose.

First off, Taris will actually play a large role in the game. I'm not going to put all the details here because I'd need a mega long post but keep checking the website, I will be releasing some of the Taris story there probably tomorrow.

I decided right from the start that I wanted Taris to be an iconic planet, and the only way to achieve that is brand new areas. There wont be many updates on Taris for a while because I'm working on Hutta at the moment. When I'm done there will be more info. I might put some concept art up at some point though.

Thanks to d3sd0 and DJ/W for offering their help, I will probably contact you soon because I'm going to be doing some major skinning for Hutta.

On the party Members part of one of those posts (meant to quote, too lazy to go back)

where it has the massive list, assuming I read right, Vandar would be in your party? I think he died on the Miraluka Homeworld in a meeting. As far as the story is, sounds like a great idea!

Archived